Old 02-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Bruners4
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there guys and gals! I'm new here and just wanted to say "Hi!" My name's Dave and I grew up in Nebraska with a 1966 F250 stepside with a 240 six cylinder, 4-speed, low gears and posi! Oh what fun! Today I have a 1991 F150 Supercab XLT Lariat Shortbox 4x4, 5.8L, E4OD, manual BW1356, and 3.55:1 gears.
I've made a few modifications with the biggest being installing a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Extended Radius Arms 2.5" lift kit. This included front coils, rear leaf springs, traction bars, shocks and stabilizer.
The drive train has received the following, JBA shorty headers with true dual exhaust and turbo mufflers. K&N air filter, 'smoothed' air box with a 460 cold air intake and Hypertec performance chip. I've installed a Trac-Lok rear differential and Warn HD front hubs.
In the cab I've installed a set of bucket seats and console from a 2001 F-150 and upgraded the tunes with a Pioneer head, new speakers in the doors, Polk 6x9s and 8" sub w/amp mounted in a custom box under the rear seat.
Exterior includes 55w HID lites in new headlight assemblies, new rear tail lights, and Falken WildPeak 32x11.5x15 tires mounted on Ultra Motorsports Rogue wheels.
On the parts shelf I have waiting drilled and slotted disks, Dana Trac-Lock, 4.11:1 gears and new cab corners. Still looking for a better set of heads.
See you at the swap meets!