Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Welcome to NH taxreliever77 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/962943-welcome-to-nh-taxreliever77.html)

7283-F250 06-04-2010 12:06 PM

Welcome to NH taxreliever77

Lets all welcome taxreliever77 to the NH Chapter.

He's sneaking into the chapter from Maine.

He has a slightly modified :-innocent:-X05 '77 F150.

Nice looking truck Ken.

taxreliever77 08-23-2010 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by 7283-F250 (Post 8964962)
Lets all welcome showgirl to the NH Chapter.

He's sneaking into the chapter from Maine.

He has a slightly modified :-innocent:-X05 '77 F150.

Nice looking truck Showgirl.

Had problems with my name with all the testosterone on this site, so admin helped me change it. When I signed up, I didn't realize it would be in every post. Thanks for welcome. I've thoroughly enjoyed MOST :-innocent of my time on here and have learned sooooo much on these threads. I'm a ford lover through and through!

7283-F250 08-24-2010 03:50 PM

Yep.

gotta be carefull and play it like chess sometimes. Think a few moves ahead.. :D

And I have to admit I did judge by name first but looked at some of your posts and decided to say "He has" and not my first impression of "She has"... :-X14

You also have to learn to take it with the punches with this New England crew we have here. Thay can get prety rough at times. But they try to tone it down on newbes.. :-missingt

Glad to hear the site is working out well for you. I also quickly learned there is a fountain of knowledge on these message boards. I've even got helpfull non Ford help here as well. Actually got more non Ford help that the the non Ford dedicated sites [cough]nissan[/cough]

taxreliever77 08-24-2010 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by 7283-F250 (Post 9254509)
Yep.

gotta be carefull and play it like chess sometimes. Think a few moves ahead.. :D

And I have to admit I did judge by name first but looked at some of your posts and decided to say "He has" and not my first impression of "She has"... :-X14

You also have to learn to take it with the punches with this New England crew we have here. Thay can get prety rough at times. But they try to tone it down on newbes.. :-missingt

Glad to hear the site is working out well for you. I also quickly learned there is a fountain of knowledge on these message boards. I've even got helpfull non Ford help here as well. Actually got more non Ford help that the the non Ford dedicated sites [cough]nissan[/cough]

"Showgirl" was my truck's name inherited from its previous owner/builder. I'm still in contact with the previous owner and we're good friends and in regular contact.

Thanks for the info and advice.....I could've used it a little earlier :-innocent, but I have certainly learned a few lessons the hard way. Aside from that, this site is amazing and people on here are full of incredible knowledge that I've found local dealerships and mechanics don't even have, not to mention getting to know some of my fellow New Englandners, which is kinda fun. I've even made friends in Texas where I've lived in the past.

Thanks again,

7283-F250 08-24-2010 11:18 PM

Good to see you are networking.

As for the trucks name maybe get it airbrushed on the tailgate or where "F O R D" goes on the front of the hood. Just thoughts.