Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arkansas Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum175/)
-   -   June Chat / All Topic Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/962012-june-chat-all-topic-thread.html)

tojoski 06-01-2010 10:38 AM

June Chat / All Topic Thread

Welcome to June everyone. Less than 19 days now til the GTG..

I managed to change the fluid in the diff on my 250 this weekend, only to find that it had apparently been changed in the last 10-20k.
There wasn't a bit of metal and the oil was still nice and brown.

I don't think they had any slip additive in it though, it was bad to chatter going around corners. I'm going to pick some up today to add in on top of the schaeffers.

mechmagcn 06-01-2010 12:09 PM

June Already!!!!! Boy this year is flying by:eek:

bill henry 06-01-2010 02:27 PM

8DGood afternoon all. Been off line a few days, computer went blank. :confused: Hope everyone had a safe weekend.

tojoski 06-01-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by bill henry (Post 8952508)
8DGood afternoon all. Been off line a few days, computer went blank. :confused: Hope everyone had a safe weekend.

Just curious, what happened to your puter?

BTW, if any of you guys need computer help, shoot me a pm.. it's what I do for a living.

Will P 06-01-2010 07:17 PM

Man what a hot start to June.

zhilton 06-01-2010 09:31 PM

Evening everyone, hard to believe we're into June already. Next thing you know it'll be football season (high school that is) and we'll be thinking about Thanksgiving & Christmas. You know...Christmas wouldn't be too bad right now, or at least the cool weather that we usually have that time of year

Originally Posted by Will P (Post 8953634)
Man what a hot start to June.

Boy that ain't no joke.:eek: The forecast had two days of 100F weather (Friday & Saturday) when I checked on Monday. Just checked it again...it looks like just Saturday is the only day it's going to be hot at the house. I'm sure the forecast will change again before we get that far, but what happened to Spring?

Joe, I may have to take you up on that...Vista and I don't get along too well some days.:-tap:-banghead

Old_Crow 06-01-2010 09:40 PM

Leaving on a motorcycle trip on Friday morning. Finished painting the last pieces of the bike tonight. Think I cut it a bit close this year.

scottzj 06-02-2010 06:11 AM

Good morning AR! I will be heading your way to Benton AR, to pick up an arcade game (around noon ish today). So if you see a white F250 blowing down 40, give me a wave and a clear lane hehe.

sddesigns 06-02-2010 06:31 AM

Good Morning AR! :)

Happy Hump Day! :D

Coffee is ready! :9

bill henry 06-02-2010 09:27 AM

Good morning all. Thank for offer Joe, my brothers step son is fixing the problem.

Will P 06-02-2010 09:17 PM

Just scored some more bumpside parts today. I got a back glass, a pair of vent windows, a bunch of trim, and a pair of I beams with radius arms that I really have no use for.

zhilton 06-02-2010 09:26 PM

Evening y'all...good greif it's getting humid out there more and more everyday.:mad:

This afternoon...walking out to my truck after work I noticed something in the tread of one of the tires. Figuring I'd picked up a small stone...again...I tried to pop it out of there without any luck. Took the truck to Sam's here in HS to get it looked at/taken care of (all of my Fords ride on tires from Sam's club). Appearantly the tires under the Pavement Princess (tires I purchased 3/09, 20k miles ago)...where a one time buy/special order by WM/Sam's Club.:-banghead Only two clubs in the State of Arkansas have any on the shelf...Fayetteville (2 tires) and Sherwood. So, currently I've got the OEM Perrilli spare that's never seen pavement on there until I can get to Fayetteville on Friday (got business in Carthage that morning). Gees, I never realized just how good looking those alloy rims are; and how ugly the spare tire rim is.

Wasn't planning on replacing a tire this week...but what do you do when the hole is too big for a patch?:-banghead

sddesigns 06-03-2010 05:44 AM

Good Morning All! :)

scottzj 06-03-2010 06:06 AM

Good morning ARK hope all is well!

bill henry 06-03-2010 05:57 PM

Good anternoon all. To bad about the tire Zack. How is Steve and Scott today.