Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   Choose your favorite Bumper sticker and Banner logo (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/961047-choose-your-favorite-bumper-sticker-and-banner-logo.html)

Neal 97 250 05-28-2010 11:57 AM

Choose your favorite Bumper sticker and Banner logo

2 Attachment(s)
As promised I have 4 proofs for yall to look at.
Obviously two have the American flag in the background and two have the TN. Flag in the back ground.

The ones with the sponsors to the left and right are for the BANNER.
The ones with no sponsors on the sides will be for the BUMPER STICKERS.

If you will, please vote on your favorite design. You will have the option to vote on multiple choices so please be sure to vote for only one banner and only one bumper sticker design. (It would be possible to vote for both designs of each or all four but would defeat the purpose of voting).

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post up the question here in this thread.
I will let this thread run for two weeks to let all members have time to vote.

Please, only Tn. chapter members vote. If you are not a chapter member your vote will not be counted.
If you are not a chapter member but do live here in TN. and want to vote please request membership. The link is in my signature. I will be glad to approve your membership so your vote will be counted.

The banners will be 3' x 10' that is why the sponsors are on the sides verses the bottoms.
The bumper sticker size is still to be determined.

Once we get a decision I will have these banners made up. The bumper stickers are still in the works. I am getting the same company to make me a deal on the bumper stickers so producing them does not yet have a date but we will get them done ASAP. We also have a Chapter member that is offering to help with these as well. T-Shirts will also be available at a later date. One step at a time.

Attachment 24272

Attachment 24273

macgiobuin 05-28-2010 12:21 PM

I like them all, but prefer the TN State flag to promote the chapter.

George Frasier 05-28-2010 12:33 PM

Have voted... I prefer the TN state flag WITHOUT the ads. UNLESS - the "sponsors" assist w/ printing costs. As stated previously / still interested in jacket patches and/or silk-screened jackets < later on]. << for possibly going to places like Gatlenburg or Bristol or or car/truck show, etc...

Customcab 05-28-2010 12:51 PM

I voted for American flag version; because its covers all points of interest. The state is by symbol design & lettering & the Country by AMERICAN Flag back drop.
they all look great.

Mitch

Miketnf150 05-28-2010 01:00 PM

I don't any of them.....there's no Bronco in any of them!:D

03KingRanch250 05-28-2010 01:06 PM

Voted for the TN flag banner. I say we need to stick together as a state anyway. The whole AMERICAN thing doesnt mean as much to me as being a TENNESEEAN!!!!!

Neal 97 250 05-28-2010 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by George Frasier (Post 8938786)
Have voted... I prefer the TN state flag WITHOUT the ads. UNLESS - the "sponsors" assist w/ printing costs. As stated previously / still interested in jacket patches and/or silk-screened jackets < later on]. << for possibly going to places like Gatlenburg or Bristol or or car/truck show, etc...

The banners will have to have the sponsors as stated in the first post. This is because without them we could not have had this banner. Maybe I should have made thet more clear, sorry.
The bumper stickers will not have them.

Originally Posted by Customcab (Post 8938832)
I voted for American flag version; because its covers all points of interest. The state is by symbol design & lettering & the Country by AMERICAN Flag back drop.
they all look great.

Mitch

I like your idea. Its stands for all we believe in; Tennessee, trucks, America and American made iron.

UrbanXX 05-28-2010 01:32 PM

I like the TN. ST. Flag so here's my vote.

I like promoteing the Great State of TN.

When I send Rep. Points I just put, Reps to you from Tennessee.

tex25025 05-28-2010 01:37 PM

This is going to make me sound like an outcast I know. Voted for the American flag, as a 6th generation native texan(and still live there part of the time) I can't reconcile to the TN flag when have the outline of the state. I'm sure that'll get me thrown into the "horrible person" list, but I just can't do it.

I thought I would add this in there as well, I'm hoping to be able to have the equipment in today(atleast according to FedEx's tracking info) and hopefully, be able to have some ideas for y'all to look at for shirts.

Ink costs between the two designs I don't think will be an issue, both designs are pretty good ink hogs as it is, so I should be able to do whichever one y'all want. As soon as all the equipment is in, I'll try to experiment on both sides of one tote that I have left, take pictures and post it up on here for y'all to look at and see if y'all want to do that.

Neal 97 250 05-28-2010 02:38 PM

tex,
Reps sent to your for doing this for us fellow members.
Reps sent to you (from TN, LOL)

1999SuperDutyStroke 05-28-2010 03:08 PM

I voted! WOOOH HOOO!

tnmale46 05-28-2010 03:56 PM

voted all look nice tho

scottzj 05-28-2010 05:22 PM

What happens if I voted for them all! HAHAHA

maples01 05-28-2010 06:15 PM

Tennessee flag, after all, it represents our state.

nflfreak43 05-28-2010 06:50 PM

TN AND TN.