Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum74/)
-   -   Moderators, guidelines and how they are enforced. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/929124-moderators-guidelines-and-how-they-are-enforced.html)

tjc transport 05-15-2013 02:33 PM

my personal opinion is the only stupid question is the one that never gets asked because the person is afraid it will sound stupid.

no one is all knowing, and even the smartest people can have "brain farts" and need others help with a simple thing.

BigF350 05-15-2013 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by kw5413 (Post 13164651)
Sounds like a commercial.....:-X04

Am I that transparent? :p

JWA 05-16-2013 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by tjc transport (Post 13164717)
my personal opinion is the only stupid question is the one that never gets asked because the person is afraid it will sound stupid.

no one is all knowing, and even the smartest people can have "brain farts" and need others help with a simple thing.

Absolutely well said and expressed----thanks for the clarity sir! :-X22 :-X22

But yes we're all prone to a bad day and its very, very tough to not show it on occasion---we're all just human.

If there's a take away here it's possibly to try being calm when answering a question for the umpteenth time by a newbie---being new they're unaware its a done-to-death topic with solutions already in the FTE database.

A good lesson for us all I think!

Greywolf 06-10-2013 11:13 PM

We should also keep in mind that the posts we make will be here for a long time.
I try to post in such a way that I will always be proud (or at least in agreement) with what I wrote

~ for whatever that may be worth

If I am not sure, I often won't write it

GruesomeJeans 06-11-2013 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Greywolf (Post 13242387)
We should also keep in mind that the posts we make will be here for a long time.
I try to post in such a way that I will always be proud (or at least in agreement) with what I wrote

~ for whatever that may be worth

If I am not sure, I often won't write it

On the topic of aging posts, I've gone through my first few posts from my project thread... Boy I was pretty bad. Live and Learn.

powerstroke72 06-26-2015 10:46 AM

This is a good read and worthy of an occasional bump for the sake of refreshing our collective memories.:-X22

elkycali 05-22-2016 07:54 PM

Good Day Mods...

I have been trying to send a message to KingBee in response to a PM he sent me regarding some parts but I keep getting a message that his box is full. I have used all the features available to me to get in contact but no joy. Can you help out since I have been trying since the 18th now? Thanks in advance..Al

IB Tim 05-23-2016 07:44 PM

I have sent him an email.....:-X22

Richmo 01-25-2018 11:56 AM

Thank you for the layout and I'll do my best to keep my filterless Italian mouth zipped.....he, he !

tjc transport 01-25-2018 04:20 PM

stick a cannoli in it whenever you feel like saying something

it works for my sister in law.
her big filterless itialian mouth has not gotten her in trouble in years ever since i told her about the cannoli trick.

Richmo 01-25-2018 06:59 PM

Well TJC I've lived in horse country even had a few hay burners in my time as well as stoop in a lot of:-X20 stuff some from other beings ! Italian I may be, quiet I'm not but a good cannoli I'm on it :-jamming. It almost sounded like the in-law is larger in m ore ways than I am, cuz it don't take too many connoli's to set me on the couch !! :-X18 but I'm lacking in the orifice dept where she now............:-missingt

pa.sales 07-15-2018 08:25 PM

How to Sell a Truck?

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, and was wondering what are the specific guidelines for posting a classified ad in the marketplace section? It currently says that I do not have permissions.

Thanks,
-J

Stewart_H 07-16-2018 01:06 AM

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/market/

Scroll down to the link for the classified rules. The link is just below the splash image of that red F150, and just above the "Create A Listing" box on the left side.

Stewart

hance 02-14-2021 04:22 PM

how do i or do i

I have been trying to figure out how to post or start a thread and don't know how to do so. Do i have to wait 10 days to do so new to Ford Truck thanks, Hance

hance 02-14-2021 04:27 PM

how do i or do i

I have been trying to figure out how to post or start a thread and don't know how to do so. Do i have to wait 10 days to do so new to Ford Truck thanks, Hance