Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Offroad & 4x4 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum63/)
-   -   Badazz Pict's (Almost) And Non-Tech Jiberish (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/913319-badazz-picts-almost-and-non-tech-jiberish.html)

Prozon 11-06-2009 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Broncoholic1 (Post 8113672)
You should have seen the guy's face when he asked me where the truck was. I said behind your store. He was :-arrgh:-arrgh

I would have loved to see it.

Prozon 11-07-2009 01:11 AM

Nick get some more pictures of your truck. Maybe some in the sand?? Post em' in the 4x4 Pics thread. ( or here )

Bender99 11-07-2009 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Louie3 (Post 8115145)
Mall Crawler? Hell no! I dont have any mud pits down here so there was no need for me to keep my swampers. I keep to the dunes and rare mud strips the rain makes. If it was a mall crawler I would have everything blingeg, non functional, and no mechanical problems. But nope I built her to be completely functional where ever I go

Sorry, didn't see the rust on the exhaust tip the first time I looked at it

Prozon 11-07-2009 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Broncoholic1 (Post 8116856)
Time for a matching Jenn Air stove...

And then some! :-X10

Louie3 11-07-2009 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bender99 (Post 8116497)
Sorry, didn't see the rust on the exhaust tip the first time I looked at it

If you think rust makes a cool 4x4 then ill let you win:-X04 I'm sorry my flareside doesnt get wheel well rust or the fact I wash my truck every now and then

Prozon 11-07-2009 06:07 PM

Rust is gross. :P

Bender99 11-07-2009 06:36 PM

I was just being a smart ass in my last post, point I'm trying to make is that street tires dont belong in this thread.

9.ford.5 11-07-2009 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bender99 (Post 8118362)
street tires dont belong in this thread.

thats probably my bad for posting my lil POS in here....but to be fair im getting ground hawgs LOL...HOPEFULLY before i die of old age:-X09

nice bad ass trucks guys...

Prozon 11-07-2009 11:59 PM

Half doors arn't my style. To wet and cold in Washington.
I don't know about you guys.. but I have no fun wheeling when i'm freezing my ass off.

When I go up in the snow I usually wear like three layers of socks with my boots, and then throw like four shirts and a big coat on. Along with sweat pants under my jeans just to keep me a little warmer. :)

I'm just a happier person when i'm warm. And its kind of fun to lay in the snow and not get cold. Haha.

wyoming4x4 11-08-2009 12:22 AM

Lots of clothes

Thats a lot of clothes to be wearing. Does your heater work? I wheeled in the snow up till mid june here in wyoming this yr. Snow is up in the mtns pretty good right now. Haven't got to play yet but soon. Been making upgrades to my truck here lately.

wyoming4x4 11-08-2009 12:32 AM

Miss surf fishing!!

Originally Posted by isenegger (Post 8107262)
the rear tank is gone, nothing in the front. as for water. the vent is between the cab and the bed. but who knows there might be some in there.

Used to fish down in matagorda beach area and surfside, texas city. Heard the hurricane really messed things around last september. Used to cruise matagorda with my truck all the way to the end about 21 miles, good wheelin. Like the truck and brings back good memories back in the day.

Prozon 11-08-2009 12:37 AM

Yeah the heater works amazing.

Actually I had the window down. But when i'm outside of the truck I like to be warm.

Like last December, there was probably 10 trucks waiting to go up the road because some in a stock expedition went off the road. And the roads up there are like.. wide enough for one truck the whole time, so you need to find widespots to let someone pass. Kind of pisses you off standing in the cold when there's 40 people around you. I was winching the guys trailer out of the way and a bunch of people kept walking around my winch line, so I had to keep stopping. Really started bugging me about the stupidity of some people.

Moral of the story? Half doors suck.
Hahaha.

wyoming4x4 11-08-2009 12:48 AM

Understand about stupid!!

Originally Posted by Prozon (Post 8119634)
Yeah the heater works amazing.

Actually I had the window down. But when i'm outside of the truck I like to be warm.

Like last December, there was probably 10 trucks waiting to go up the road because some in a stock expedition went off the road. And the roads up there are like.. wide enough for one truck the whole time, so you need to find widespots to let someone pass. Kind of pisses you off standing in the cold when there's 40 people around you. I was winching the guys trailer out of the way and a bunch of people kept walking around my winch line, so I had to keep stopping. Really started bugging me about the stupidity of some people.

Found some people in flip flops stuck in the snow digging out their avalanch with a big golf club this yr. This was about the stupidest thing I've ever seen but his wife was hot and we helped with a good pull from ditch. AC in winter sucks. Catch you later headed to bed get some sleep.
Moral of the story? Half doors suck.
Hahaha.

O'yeah everybody with a avalanch or rubicon or new landcruiser got stuck and nobody had a winch except us. Crazy stuff, been sucked in by good comercials I guess. I run a 77 ford 4wd heavily modified.

Prozon 11-08-2009 01:27 AM

I guess the guy's friend was stuck at the top.

Turns out the guy's friend had rear ended a hummer and smashed his front end. What I thought was pretty stupid, in the end the guy drove up the mountain without his tow dolley thing.. and they drove the Toyota down. So if the stupid Yota owner had just driven further down the mountain, the expedition wouldnt have got messed up and the day would have been full of alot more wheeling.

Scottdl99 11-08-2009 02:37 PM

My truck....which is for sale also...
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_rmDqIqWLIt4/Sq...0905091137.jpg