Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   Middle Tn Meet Dec? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/901607-middle-tn-meet-dec.html)

torkum 11-11-2009 06:56 PM

Middle Tn Meet Dec?

Ok guys I think we would agree we had a great turn out and a great time for the Nov. meet so do we try it for Dec? I know Dec is big when it comes to holiday plans and time is limited. I plan on going to Bean's on the 12th to meet Neal and the other East Tn boys [plus see those diesels on the dyno] so we could call that the Dec meet or have a separate date/location. I'm game for maybe Sunday the 13th but after that I'm committed to family. We will for sure have a date and location for Jan. Meet [south side of Nashville].
Speak up and we'll roll with the majority :cool:

tex25025 11-11-2009 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by torkum (Post 8133339)
Ok guys I think we would agree we had a great turn out and a great time for the Nov. meet so do we try it for Dec? I know Dec is big when it comes to holiday plans and time is limited. I plan on going to Bean's on the 12th to meet Neal and the other East Tn boys [plus see those diesels on the dyno] so we could call that the Dec meet or have a separate date/location. I'm game for maybe Sunday the 13th but after that I'm committed to family. We will for sure have a date and location for Jan. Meet [south side of Nashville].
Speak up and we'll roll with the majority :cool:

i just got the little flier from Beans about the Winter Dyno that he has going on over there the other day. I'll try to be there in the morning, but I'll have to be up in Dickson that evening, however, that's going to be the best chance I have for a meet and greet. The next day I'll be going to Dallas.

hucka1a 11-12-2009 05:16 PM

Tim, I'm heading to Mount Juliet on Monday to start that 5 guys. Hopefully I'll be able to attend the Dec meet.

torkum 11-12-2009 07:39 PM

Yea, I saw the sign up next door to Lowes today! I"ll stop by next week and look you up.

Customcab 11-14-2009 10:01 PM

Can't make the Beans Dyno meet; but I'm always willing to try and attend the met & greets; only problem is my work hours. Tim keep us posted up in Clarksvegas.

Mitch

torkum 11-14-2009 10:18 PM

Mitch, I'd like to steer the gang up your way for a meet in Clarksvegas.

hucka1a 11-17-2009 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by torkum (Post 8136505)
Yea, I saw the sign up next door to Lowes today! I"ll stop by next week and look you up.

We didn't make it to Mount Juliet this week. Their not ready for us. Tim, I'll let ya know when we get there...

maples01 11-18-2009 04:00 AM

So whats going to happen and where?

torkum 11-18-2009 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by hucka1a (Post 8149050)
We didn't make it to Mount Juliet this week. Their not ready for us. Tim, I'll let ya know when we get there...

Went by yesterday and didn't see much activity, codes might have them hung up.

torkum 11-18-2009 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by maples01 (Post 8149478)
So whats going to happen and where?

Mark, I figured Dec would be tough one and haven't heard much from anybody. I'm going to the Bean's Dyno Day on the 12th and Kevin said something about going. For myself the weekend of 12th/13th is all I have open, the rest of the month is full of family, partys, and one wedding.
As for Jan meet I'm all for going somewhere in M'boro area since most of y'all live there.

Neal 97 250 11-18-2009 10:57 AM

I agree. December is a tough time.

I am looking forward to a January GTG. May be to cold to work on trucks might just have to go meet at Hooters and chat and eat.

tex25025 11-18-2009 11:22 AM

Torkum how early are you going to try to be at Bean's? I'm trying to get there at first thing, but I'm pushing for time as I have the drive to Dallas the next day and I have to make sure stalls and horses are ready for the people taking over their care before I leave.

torkum 11-18-2009 05:12 PM

Tex, I'm thinking 9:30 or 10. I'm not sure how long it will take and the Bean's web site doesn't say what time it starts. If you know of a meet/eat place earlier I'm for that and maybe any other Middle Tn guys could join us.

maples01 11-18-2009 05:25 PM

Jeremy Johnson will be on 2nd Ave Wild Horse in Nash Dec 8.

torkum 11-18-2009 05:44 PM

Sounds like a good time Mark, sucks that their coming on a school night.