Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texas Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum96/)
-   -   Congrats are in order... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/90065-congrats-are-in-order.html)

Rosati 11-14-2002 01:49 PM

Congrats are in order...

Not that I didn't think it would happen, but...

We are the largest State Forum around!

Everyone should be proud that we have reached such a status.

Thanks!

13MWZ 11-14-2002 03:53 PM

Congrats are in order...

Naturaly, EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas:-X22

88B_RONC 11-14-2002 04:45 PM

Congrats are in order...

I've been checking our rival forum to see if anybody has gone over there to talk trash but what do you know...not only are we doing it bigger and better but with class also.
Maybe once Wolf gets Theo back they will TRY to make a run at the title.:-X04

13MWZ 11-14-2002 05:49 PM

Congrats are in order...

I went over there to give them a nice lil 'Howdy'. Ya know, kinda acting like an embasater to them. b'sides, I like their wisky:-X22

ford4life69 11-14-2002 06:59 PM

Congrats are in order...

Well pat everyone on the back now. EVERYTHING is not ALWAYS bigger in TX. You've got to remember sometimes less is more. Com'on... ;)

I was beginning to wonder if everyone just ran away or something becuz I looked yesterday and nothing new. :-huh

Good to see ya'll back.

Thanx!
Connie (only Ford luvr in the family!)

'79 f100 "Silver Ghost" (my baby)
'83 f100 "The Ford" (my first)
'85 f150 "Old Blue" (my next project)

Greywolf 11-15-2002 10:29 AM

Congrats are in order...

In the immortal words of "THE BANDIT":

"Do the letters..."

-Oh skip it!

I hope some of Y'all can run a 'red twenny-two' for me if Beauford T is still around Texarkana! I'll be comin' thru in about a week from now..

>=op

13MWZ 11-15-2002 09:52 PM

Congrats are in order...

Where bouts ya commin?

Greywolf 11-16-2002 12:21 AM

Congrats are in order...

Smack dab down the middle of I-40, with a blue F100 and a Taurus in tow!

I'll be the fella that looks like he's got pink eye, from keepin' the pedal down and keepin' my coffee mug full...

It'd be great if I got my CB wired up before I head out, but I donno what all I'll have time fer.

13MWZ 11-16-2002 08:07 PM

Congrats are in order...

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-Nov-02 AT 09:07 PM (EST)]Not quite my neck of the woods. Hope ya have a good trip tough8D There's some mighty purdy country between there and here!

bentkey 11-17-2002 09:34 PM

Congrats are in order...

Hey wolf... texarkana ain't too fer a peice from Marshall! How about meetin at Lodi? That's about halfway :).

Greywolf 11-20-2002 10:01 AM

Congrats are in order...

Lodi?

Are there two of 'em, or do you mean the one in California?

Scuze me, I just got in the door from Memphis. I made the run in 19 hours including last minute loading, the way station, and stupid stuff. Dumped out the van monday, dropped it off tuesday, and drove all night to git back here to Norfolk to grab my truck and what's left.

I hereby declare November 20th an official holiday for all virtual wolves, provided they own FORD trucks and know one end of a wrench from the other..

HEY! Waddaya know, that includes me...

I'll be back outta here on saturday, and headed to Memphis again. Not sure if to spend one, or two weeks at home - I have to find a place in Cali or live on the boat for a little while (Which is kinda like an Iguana burger - It can be done, but it sucks).

So I really don't have a firm time sched so far. And I'm also going to be sweating bullets over the transmission in the F100... Why should it be in any better shape than the rest of it has been so far?

The brakes feel pretty light too. I'm not sure why that is, but I'll dig into it in Tennessee.

At least I done made it so far in one piece, details at eleven on the general forum...

I will say this though - it would sure be a damn shame if I drove 5,000 miles and never saw a single soul from FTE along the way!

-Talk atcha later, I expect I'll be comatose for a few hours here...

~Wolf

bentkey 11-21-2002 05:55 AM

Congrats are in order...

Yep Lodi, Texas. ;) Between Jefferson and Atlanta. Oo. Wolf we all pulling for you.. take care please:-X12

xuare 11-21-2002 08:54 AM

Congrats are in order...