Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum39/)
-   -   Window Stickers (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/891304-window-stickers.html)

hogbus 10-08-2009 08:14 PM

Window Stickers

I am sitting here watching Barrett-Jackson, drooling over the cars and listening the announcers go on about documentation. Does anyone do reproductions of the window stickers for these trucks? I know Marti does some, but mostly cars. I think thats about the only thing Dad didnt keep when he bought mine. I have the starting instruction sleeve that came on the visor, warranty card, original registration, invoice...all kinds of stuff but not that window sticker...

MotorDog 10-08-2009 10:40 PM

There is another Ford site that lets you print your own and keep it on a pdf file for future use. You have to fill in the Options and Prices, etc. However, this site doesn't like to "mention" other site's names so you will probably have to do a search for the site. It is for the crew cabs exclusively so you probably will find it easily. Good Luck!

justiz00 10-09-2009 05:59 AM

You could just pm him the name.

CN Spots 10-09-2009 07:45 AM

A few years ago I tried that and it wouldn't even let me mention the name in a PM. Now THAT'S some serious hate'n.:-X01

justiz00 10-09-2009 03:20 PM

Similare to ford if ication.

70_RangerXLT 10-09-2009 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by MotorDog (Post 8015514)
There is another Ford site that lets you print your own and keep it on a pdf file for future use. You have to fill in the Options and Prices, etc. However, this site doesn't like to "mention" other site's names so you will probably have to do a search for the site. It is for the crew cabs exclusively so you probably will find it easily. Good Luck!

MotorDog, send me a link to that site.

You've got my e-mail addy.

hogbus 10-09-2009 09:21 PM

haha...yeah i did see that site yesterday...it looks really cool but i was actually looking for a reproduction of the original. but theirs would look cool at a car show!

MotorDog 10-11-2009 11:30 AM

Window Sticker Reproductions.........

70_RangerXLT.............

I sent you the link......lost all my e-mail addresses to a hard drive crash. But sent an e-mail to the address you have with this site....let me know if you get it.....Regards! If you search for a site for " old ford crew cabs.com /phpBB3 " you probably will find it???

Danger_Dave 10-11-2009 09:10 PM

is it sound kinda like ford and rhyme with vacation? lol
a few months ago i recieved an infraction for mentioning it.
usually people enjoy competition and it keeps them striving to do better business than the other, and its an important part of our economy. but if somebody flat out hates their competition that much then you figure there must be a reason for it, and yes, there is, and its pretty entertaining.

70_RangerXLT 10-11-2009 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by MotorDog (Post 8023500)
70_RangerXLT.............

I sent you the link......lost all my e-mail addresses to a hard drive crash. But sent an e-mail to the address you have with this site....let me know if you get it.....Regards! If you search for a site for " old ford crew cabs.com /phpBB3 " you probably will find it???

Got your PM, and found the site.

Actually, I registered for it, like you suggested.

THANKS!!!:-drink

MotorDog 10-11-2009 09:59 PM

Glad you found it! Printed one for the '70 Crew Cab and keep it on the left rear door glass when at the car shows. Folks sure would like to buy the truck for the original sticker price.......Hahahaha!!!

NumberDummy 10-13-2009 05:14 AM

martiuto.com has window stickers (and build aheets) for trucks as well.

In the late 1980's, Ford was gonna toss all this data into the TRASH!

Kevin Marti, a Mustang nut from Phoenix AZ found out about Ford's plans, and got ALL of it.

Since Marti has ALL the documentation that Ford was gonna toss away, all that's required is your VIN.

Marti can look it up and make up an exact duplicate of the window sticker your truck had on it when it was new.

The sticker will list all the standard equipment and accessories, the shipping charges and what Ford Dealer the truck was shipped to.

Marti can also make up the exact build sheet for your truck. There is a charge for all this...it's known as a Marti Report.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Ford websites: When I brought this up a year or so ago with FTE management asking why links to other sites are not allowed, basically I was told the following:

FTE (now owned by Internet Brands-IB) is in business to make money. IB frowns on ppl posting websites for other sites in direct competition with FTE.

Look at it this way...would one Ford Dealer recommend another? Not likely.