Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Gallery & Picture Display (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum77/)
-   -   picture gallery (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/89081-picture-gallery.html)

SICDUTY 01-09-2002 04:56 PM

picture gallery

I filled out the user gallery but, was wondering how to put a picture in the picture gallery?

FTE Ken 01-09-2002 05:12 PM

picture gallery

You can only put pictures in the User Gallery. The Picture Gallery is no longer taking additional trucks due to time constraints.

Mil1ion 01-09-2002 05:14 PM

picture gallery

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 09-Jan-02 AT 06:14 PM (EST)]The picture gallery was TOO MUCH to look after and edit.

So Ken discontinued it, and added the new feature of the User gallery for people to look after themselves.

There was a MASSIVE amount of people on a waiting list.

I feel this new way is Better. Don't you ?

Dennis

Oh....Please Don't Ask Me Any Tough Questions As:
"I'm Saving Up MY Memory For When I Develop Alzheimer's"

78 F-150 429CJ C6 ,Silver w/Explorer Pkge
641/2 Mustang,Pre-World's Fair Car #8092
64 Fairlane S/C waiting for a 390-4spd.
68-Mustang.Sunlit Gold 80,000 miles

SICDUTY 01-09-2002 05:50 PM

picture gallery

Thanks for the info.

Cowboy_351 01-28-2002 06:36 PM

picture gallery

I understand the strain the picture gallery must have been, but IMHO i likes the way it was set up much more than the new gallery is. not as pretty if you know what i mean. but it is still great. there are no other sites that you can do that on. :-X25

fordfanatic01 03-08-2002 08:44 PM

picture gallery

Actually, being new to ford-trucks.com, I wished I could have put my truck in the picture gallery. I think it is and easier way to scan through the pic's because it is done by the year, u can see all of one year at once. The user gallery isn't as user friendly.:(

Ford79 03-12-2002 10:21 AM

picture gallery

>Actually, being new to ford-trucks.com, I wished I could
>have put my truck in the picture gallery. I think it is and
>easier way to scan through the pic's because it is done by
>the year, u can see all of one year at once. The user
>gallery isn't as user friendly.:(

Actually, at the top of the user gallery screen you can sort by: Year, State, Views, Rank, Date, Photos and Name. Granted, you probably won't see all the trucks of a certain year as there may be more than one page of any given year trucks, but it helps if you want to view the pics this way. Also, the User Gallery helps Ken out by letting users create and manage their own photos, giving him more time to do other great things with this site.

BTW,Cliff, that's a nice looking truck you have. Hope my 78 will turn out that nice someday.
:-X22

fordfanatic01 03-16-2002 09:49 AM

picture gallery

Nice truck description, brown an rust. I've had several Ford's with the rust color:). My truck could sure some added horsepower, wanna donate your drivetrain?:) I figured out the user gallery. I still prfer the format of the pic gallery. U can see the truck before u open it.

wolfmanagh 04-01-2002 06:52 PM

picture gallery