Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum134/)
-   -   Hello? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/884312-hello.html)

Dave Sponaugle 09-12-2009 05:53 PM

Hello?

This sure has dried up.

Guess since the rain stopped we are all outside working.

1975StroppeBaja 09-12-2009 08:13 PM

Hey Dave.

Yeah, everyone's trying to sneak in the last few outside projects before the snow flies again and it starts gettin dark at 5:30.

For me, its trying to get my little girl's playhouse finished up.

bill11012 09-13-2009 12:43 AM

I dont really post in the IDI forum anymore.
I got mine to put in a truck that has a 460, but the 6.9 parts cost so much i can afford to feed the gasser rather than fix the IDI.
What is the cheapest place for parts?

msgtg 09-13-2009 06:47 AM

LOL, Life has just gotten crazy now that we have the two grandkids full time. Then there's my fishing partner who threatened to divorce me cuz I've only been out on the boat once this year (but we went yesterday...we caught one apiece all morning long), that dump truck I bought turns out to need a brake booster (I think) before I can move it...but it does run! Then there is all of the political stuff that's happening that is sucking time...btw Dave, what's your status?

Plus all the normal stuff...a wife with a never ending "honey do" list, the full paying job, the mobile home park to manage (the non paying job)...I'll tell you about the rabid skunk some other time, the Red Sox look like they just might take the wild card spot and football season is upon us!

Just ain't enough time!

LMAO

Joe

Dave Sponaugle 09-13-2009 02:08 PM

I did not give the race very much time this year, and I was defeated by both of the other cantidates.
Just as well, I really don't have time for mayor stuff anyway.

Gotta go build a computer now.

bill11012 09-13-2009 06:04 PM

You ran for mayor?

5_labsownus 09-16-2009 09:48 PM

It has been a very busy summer on many fronts and I have had to go to work to get any rest!
I hope it slows down and I can relax a few days.

I hope everyone has been Ok.

Rod

Dave Sponaugle 09-16-2009 10:41 PM

Yeah, then we got so busy with work I never had time to campaign.

Going for it again next time.

6CylBill 09-23-2009 04:03 PM

Hey guys what's up? I sure can't wait until it gets cool enough to wear my Mountaineer hoodie!! Haha!

msgtg 09-23-2009 07:12 PM

Well...I got lots to keep me busy for a while. We just became guardians for the two youngest grandkids...Drew is 3 and Abby will be 2 in January. Then Joe got a new (new to me...) toy. A 72 International dump truck! Wooo Hooooooooooooooo!:-bigparty

Joe

1975StroppeBaja 09-23-2009 08:35 PM

That's cool Joe :)

I imagine they will keep you busy, I only have one (3 year old) and she does a good job all by herself keeping me busy.

Oh yeah, you know the drill... we're gonna wanna see pics of your new toy! :-drink