Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alaska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum152/)
-   -   Beware of Artic Pull Tabs in the Valley (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/881103-beware-of-artic-pull-tabs-in-the-valley.html)

WilliesSD250 09-01-2009 01:06 AM

Beware of Artic Pull Tabs in the Valley

I'm PO'd at Artic Pull Tabs in Wasilla......Nice, new, clean pull tab parlor next to Alaska Tan on the Parks Highway. You go in there and they have a drawing (doesn't cost you anything to enter) for $100.00 in free pull tabs. Just fill out the ticket, (name and phone number) your name goes in the pot and if they draw you name you win! You don't need to be present to win. They will just simply call you. Except for one cavet that they don't tell you......you had better answer your phone within one hour of them calling you or you LOOSE and another name name will be drawn.
How do I know this, well my name was drawn tonight, but I wasn't able to check my messages until 9:30 tonight.
Now get this....the gal at the counter said the drawing was at 7:00 pm. Some guy from Artic Pull Tabs called at 5:00 pm (according to my cell phone) He stated it was 6:00 pm and that I was the winner. I have 1 hour to claim my winnings or he'll have to draw another name.
They are running a racket there. Don't waste you time going into this place.
Tomorrow I intend on filing a complaint with the gaming comission and anyone else who licenses this business. They lied about their drawing, failed to disclose all the rules. They just simply didn't want to give away $100.00 in free pull tabs. I'll never go in there again, and I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest everyone else stay away too and tell your friends about this bogus scheme that ARTIC PULL TABS IS RUNNING!!!

Skip1970 09-01-2009 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by WilliesSD250 (Post 7889067)
I'm PO'd at Artic Pull Tabs in Wasilla......Nice, new, clean pull tab parlor next to Alaska Tan on the Parks Highway. You go in there and they have a drawing (doesn't cost you anything to enter) for $100.00 in free pull tabs. Just fill out the ticket, (name and phone number) your name goes in the pot and if they draw you name you win! You don't need to be present to win. They will just simply call you. Except for one cavet that they don't tell you......you had better answer your phone within one hour of them calling you or you LOOSE and another name name will be drawn.
How do I know this, well my name was drawn tonight, but I wasn't able to check my messages until 9:30 tonight.
Now get this....the gal at the counter said the drawing was at 7:00 pm. Some guy from Artic Pull Tabs called at 5:00 pm (according to my cell phone) He stated it was 6:00 pm and that I was the winner. I have 1 hour to claim my winnings or he'll have to draw another name.
They are running a racket there. Don't waste you time going into this place.
Tomorrow I intend on filing a complaint with the gaming comission and anyone else who licenses this business. They lied about their drawing, failed to disclose all the rules. They just simply didn't want to give away $100.00 in free pull tabs. I'll never go in there again, and I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest everyone else stay away too and tell your friends about this bogus scheme that ARTIC PULL TABS IS RUNNING!!!

youll never go there again? but your leaving anyhow.

WilliesSD250 09-01-2009 10:27 AM

Oh I know, but I kinda thought one more stop in there today would have been nice. Hit a $100 ticket or even better a $500 would buy a little more diesel for the trip.

Skip1970 09-01-2009 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by WilliesSD250 (Post 7889891)
Oh I know, but I kinda thought one more stop in there today would have been nice. Hit a $100 ticket or even better a $500 would buy a little more diesel for the trip.

u getting away from the cold thats comming consider that the lotto! hehhe