Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Australia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum249/)
-   -   FALCON UTE CLUB/CHAPTER Who owns a UTE? POST A PICTURE!!!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/863136-falcon-ute-club-chapter-who-owns-a-ute-post-a-picture.html)

Greywolf 06-27-2009 07:20 PM

FALCON UTE CLUB/CHAPTER Who owns a UTE? POST A PICTURE!!!!!

The best of all Ford trucks, and the fastest by far!

Show us your HOT WHEELS!:-fire

If enough join in this you can have your own FORUM at FTE!!!!

It's long been neglected and it's about time UTE owners had their own special place on FTE

Are you with me on that?

(Yes - I suppose I AM the official Club FTE instigator....)

BUT IT'S ABOUT BLEEDING TIME!

*I have sent a request to the support team to make such a forum appear on the main forum list

~GREYWOLF
8D

Wallingnuma 02-14-2011 04:47 AM

I own a ute I am with ya

Wallingnuma 02-14-2011 06:17 AM

How do ya post a pic me new user

Greywolf 02-18-2011 05:23 PM

Before long, you'll have an ability to post "Attachments" and also have an "ALBUM" of your truck, that you will see in your USER CP (control panel) that you can add stuff to and link into your posts. The first of it is what is called your "GARAGE". It can be added to over time...

I think it is based on how many times you post on the forums, but don't know right off how many posts that is.

It becomes enormously bigger if you become a supporter of the site, but I don't propose to make a "SHILL" out of meself. You'll decide what you want to do on your own.
It concerns me greatly who and what I see in the mirror when I shave. I think FTE is the best website I have honestly ever seen

And I am not paid to be a part of it.

~Dutch J.

Wallingnuma 02-19-2011 07:18 AM

No worries dutch I happened to stumble on to this website because I needed info to do with ford trucks. I don't own a truck as such but a ute I don't know if you have utes over there but here down under they were are and will be for ever popular. I agree with you about the site it is the best I have ever come across the info I was lookin for came to me almost immediate. I have a best mate ie; very close friend who is a vintage ford truck nut and I recomended this site to him today and already he is going bonkers over it. We are both rebulding fords and to have like minded people at our finger tips is great. Don't worry we might be new to this game but look out here we come duck for cover aussie rules lol. Hope to have a ute forum just for me and my mates. Might see ya in the soup one day and we could have a pee together lol
catch ya cobber

Greywolf 02-19-2011 03:09 PM

If I'm right - UTE is sort of Aussie speak for Utility Truck, or light truck, which we have over here - but not with anything like the racy styling of Aussie UTE trucks. We once had a line of trucks based on an American Falcon car, and some other models that were called Rancheros but they were last made donkeys years ago...

I honestly think that the styling of the fronts of 2000 and onward Falcon UTEs is even more impressive than the mustang cars over here, and if a few were imported to the states people wouldn't have any idea what hit them!

Greywolf 02-19-2011 03:10 PM

I don't know how I double posted just now - but that's what happened.

Wallingnuma 02-20-2011 06:37 AM

ahhhh so thats how you have so many posts old indian trick Kemma Sarbie taught ya

arctic y block 02-20-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76f350spercamprspeal

Welcome to FTE, Best Damn Forum EVER!
------------------------
Here's How to Post Pictures:
1. Login to FTE.
2.Click User CP (In the Top Left Hand Corner)
3.(On the Left, There will be a list, The 5th Option Down, will say "Pictures & Albums) Click That.
4.Then, Click Add Album, Enter a title, and description, if ya want to.
5. Click Upload Pictures, Then click Browse, Locate the Files of your truck. (You can add 3 files at a time)
5. Click Upload.
6. Add a description to the individual pictures, then click save.
7. Add more files if ya want.
8. Click The Picture you want to post, it will give you two codes at the bottom, Right Click The Second one (It say's BB Code, Then Say's [IMG]http:blahblahblah...[/IMG])
Then, Once that is highlighted, Right Click, Then Copy, Then Paste it into your post.
You can add up to 30 Images in one FTE Post.
If, Ya need any help, Don't hesitate to ask.

Greywolf 02-20-2011 04:57 PM

Most people don't "RIGHT CLICK" very often - which is a shame, because you miss a lot of options if your index finger does all the clicking.

You'll be amazed what can happen and what your options are when you explore the other button a bit! Menu's come up that you just won't see otherwise...

You might try it on buttons as well. For an example: If you look at the blue line at top of this bost - where it says "permalink" among other things, you can RIGHT click on them and something totally different appears than if you were to LEFT button click on it.

~ALL of that stuff is good to know about and explore.

arctic y block 02-20-2011 05:20 PM

Good ta know Dutch. My GF is always wanting me to explore new and exotic things. Maybe I will try right clicking and see how she likes that.

Greywolf 02-20-2011 05:36 PM

A man I knew in Virginia who made a living building computers told me that - and he was right. I was shocked when I began to look at it seriously.
I had no idea until he told me it just how little I knew about navigating a computer...
Sometimes the very simplest ideas are the most ingenious! That's one of them.

He told me about it in the year 2000, and I have profited well from his advice ever since.

Though I find it difficult to believe you had neglected any part of your Lady...
*He states, innocently :-innocent

arctic y block 02-20-2011 05:40 PM

Who would have thought to right click them buttons Dutch.:)

arctic y block 02-20-2011 05:43 PM

Come on Aussies. Lets see some Ute's. I been collecting pics of them cuz I just think they are cool. But pic's and story's from them that own em are so much better. Bring em on.

Greywolf 02-20-2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by arctic y block (Post 9994776)
Who would have thought to right click them buttons Dutch.:)

I think it's a given now that I will try whatever is possible on these forums, explore the limits of what can be done, and do my best to make it better for everyone - even if I annoy moderators, pull strings, and make a general nuisance of myself at times.

DONE! It's what I do best....

One of the things I love the most is to find new ways that these forums can become even more expressive than ever. I want FTE to tell the stories of everyone who owns a Ford truck...

It wasn't the original intention of Ken Payne, but I think he see's it too.

There are many colourful stories to be told....

Originally Posted by arctic y block (Post 9994787)
Come on Aussies. Lets see some Ute's. I been collecting pics of them cuz I just think they are cool. But pic's and story's from them that own em are so much better. Bring em on.

I'm with you there - I'm jealous of Australia, because I think the UTES are the most awesome trucks ever made by FORD!

LOOK at the styling! Look at the streamlining - the speed that is potentially possible

Nothing like it has ever been presented in the United States. They are afraid we would go nuts with it....
Insurance agents would charge far too much

And the time is running out - the outback roads have speed limits for the first time. These are the most fabulous ford trucks on the entire planet.

And I honestly believe that if speed limits have been posted on roads that used to have none - the day of the hyper-fast Aussie UTES is numbered.

I will also say this for the record:

If the later UTES become downgraded in engine size, the time to collect fast UTES is RIGHT NOW!!!!

Don't let them go the way of the seventies muscle cars in the United States - PRESERVE THEM!