Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum182/)
-   -   PA chat thread for June... all b/s allowed (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/856011-pa-chat-thread-for-june-all-b-s-allowed.html)

Oldtrucknut7077 06-01-2009 03:53 PM

PA chat thread for June... all b/s allowed

Here we are folks, starting the monthof June already. I hope you are having a good start to the month. The All Ford Nationals this weekend and the All Truck Nationals is only 2 months away. I hope that all planning to attend have pre-registered so we can have an excellent turnout. Catch with you all later!

liftnw8z 06-01-2009 05:37 PM

Hey Scott - I was hoping to make the all-Ford nationals this weekend, but it doesn't look like that's going to be happening...need to prioritize so I'm holding out for the all-Truck Nationals in August, even if just for one day.

soondg 06-01-2009 08:41 PM

That's about where I'm at Bill, last year I passed on going to Bloomsburg and did the ATN's.
It was the first time I missed Bloomsburg in twenty years, sometimes I only did the day run, but, I still went. Usually I did both with the occasional stop at the All Ford Nats., different financial picture now, like everyone else, I have to conserve what little cash there is.

Oldtrucknut7077 06-02-2009 05:34 PM

I understand where you guys are coming from. I have a job that was supposed to be finished last week so I may have to forfit my weekend and part of my vacation (next week) getting done. See what I get done on Friday and I may venture up Sat morn. But I will not miss the ATN.

soondg 06-03-2009 09:08 PM

Good day guys.

When any of you get the chance drop by the South Carolina B/S thread and say hello to their C.L. and the other members, they're trying to get it off the ground and a little posting activity always helps.

liftnw8z 06-03-2009 10:36 PM

Hey Joe. Rainy day today...I should be sound asleep by now...lol.

I'll have to pay SC a visit...see what's up and say hello. The fellas I've encountered out on the main boards are friendly enough, so I shouldn't get run out of Dodge :-missingt

jr32560 06-05-2009 07:43 AM

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...3223232333.gif

liftnw8z 06-05-2009 09:54 AM

Good morning Junior, and all of PA. I thought the sun was supposed to be out today or something...instead it's kinda dreary. Just killing time before I head to a meeting at 2PM right now.

cbradford 06-05-2009 03:05 PM

Yea very dreary day, today was a day off and it had to be a rainy day, so not getting much done outside

liftnw8z 06-05-2009 03:13 PM

Sucked for driving around - the meeting was only 45 minutes or so from here, but it just wears you out none the less. Hoping it clears so I can get some painting done outside and get some shocks changed over on the Explorer...I have them here, I just need to put them on. Right now, it's off to the gym.

alchymist 06-05-2009 03:24 PM

Yep, dreary day. Anyone remember what the sun looks like? Supposedly Sat & Sun are gonna be nice, then, rain for the rest of the week again. Mowed the last part of the lawn wet Thursday.

Anyway, garden is all in, and even weeded once. Weeded in the mud tho, and last couple rows planted in the rain. Everything is up but the carrots and potatoes. One small green tomato, several peppers already. Still have two blueberry bushes to set out. Life could be worse.

”Police Protection” is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime; they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

cbradford 06-05-2009 07:03 PM

Looks like the rain may be stopping here, about time. looking forward to a nice weekend

cbradford 06-06-2009 09:46 AM

The Sun thing is out and looking like a nice day, time to get to work.

jr32560 06-06-2009 05:38 PM

good Saturday evening P.a hope everyones day was GOOD!!!!

liftnw8z 06-06-2009 05:41 PM

Busy day here...cut the grass, did some painting outside that needed to get done and some other outside chores...so now it's time to chill. Never got to the shocks - friend of mine that has a garage had a family crisis to tend to today, so maybe tomorrow. Just easier when you have decent space to work...which I don't have at this house...sigh.