Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   celebrate it!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/849355-celebrate-it.html)

nflfreak43 05-09-2009 02:26 PM

celebrate!!!!!

WOOOHHHOOOOO!! im in a good mood. I dont know if yall knew this but back in January of 08 i had a lil 91 Toyota Camry. Well I was in a car crash like 2 weeks after getting it. Totaled it and totaled the other guys car. Well my insurance paid for his car. Then this year 3 days before his 1 year statute of limitations ran out. He filed a lawsuit against me and my dad. Well He was claiming i caused him injuries to his back and neck. Well just 2 weeks prior he had back surgery and was not cleared to drive when i hit him. So his 1st lawyer was Bart Durham. So i was like omg im gonna lose. well durham dropped him. Then he got hughes and coleman. Well Yesterday i get a letter in the mail from my lawyer and the other guy was not cooperating with his lawyer. So Hughes and Coleman dropped him. The Judge gave him a certain period of time to get a new lawyer or represent himself. He did neither. so The case was dropped. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! We won basically. So down to the point. I feel bad for the guy getting reinjured. But im done with that whole ordeal finally. So wheres the next G2G ya guys?????

torkum 05-09-2009 03:49 PM

Way to hang in there Chris :-jammin I knew you had said something about talking to a lawyer and I knew from what little you said it was serious. Congrats!

nflfreak43 05-09-2009 03:55 PM

thanks. im glad that its over. now just to go on to graduation next saturday at 6:00 pm. heck yeah. monday is my last day of high school. man im having a good week.

torkum 05-09-2009 04:23 PM

Can tell you are excited. I remember I stayed out all night on my graduation then stayed up the next day and tor down my 5.0 and took it to the machine shop. It was a good day.

nflfreak43 05-09-2009 04:29 PM

i aint gonna quiet do the tearing down of my motor. but i am probably gonna go help my friend tear down his 460. tore something up internally. dont know what till we get in there. but yeah. Im trying to find some good high flow heads for my 351W. I was gonna get some from a friend that had them on his 5.0 mustang. but since i have a 94 motor they wont fit since its a different style of windsor block.

Customcab 05-09-2009 09:19 PM

Chris counting your blessing helps don't it. Glad to see the good guys win!!!
Also congrat's on getting your diploma. W'ere proud of all who accomplish this task; its the #1 stepping stone to your future!

Mitch

nflfreak43 05-11-2009 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Customcab (Post 7484378)
Chris counting your blessing helps don't it. Glad to see the good guys win!!!
Also congrat's on getting your diploma. W'ere proud of all who accomplish this task; its the #1 stepping stone to your future!

Mitch

thanks. yeah im so glad we won. and i cant wait to walk across that stage. it'll be awesome.

nflfreak43 05-15-2009 10:52 AM

well i have to come back and tell everyone comes to find out Im not gonna be able to graduate on time. Stupid english teacher screwed me over. She cut my grade off by 2 points from graduating. Im so freaking mad bout this. Gotta graduate in summer school. uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

torkum 05-15-2009 08:33 PM

Hang in there Chris, had to do summer school once myself. Must be something to do with being a boy.
We just can't get past practical application.

1984F150SB 05-28-2009 10:08 PM

Stick with it never seen anyone regret getting a HS diploma know plenty of folks who regret NOT getting one though!