Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Michigan Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum85/)
-   -   2009 Event????? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/840127-2009-event.html)

just another truck 04-09-2009 09:58 AM

2009 Event?????

Come on guys, there were 5 pages of nothing on the last 2009 Event planning.. I have met a few of you.. and I guess if the event only holds to us 4, I am fine with that.. But I wouldnt mind meeting the rest of the Michigan group.. Suggestions? Comments? Or is it a day trip to Hooters for a few of us??:-drink No Complaints with that either by the way!!

I am sure our Yoopers would want to head down for that :rolleyes:

just another truck 04-09-2009 05:12 PM

Damn.. 5 different views.. no comments...Okay Rich, Mark, William.. Lets get something together.. Between Marks and Williams place.. In the middle somehow.. A City called Durand looks to be in the middle, as a Crow flies..

maevans 04-09-2009 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by just another truck (Post 7367410)
Damn.. 5 different views.. no comments...Okay Rich, Mark, William.. Lets get something together.. Between Marks and Williams place.. In the middle somehow.. A City called Durand looks to be in the middle, as a Crow flies..

I spent the last hour looking for Michigan events and attractions and found a few. I will post what I have found later, I'm going to call it a night and watch the new episode of American Chopper.

just another truck 04-09-2009 08:26 PM

Good Night Mark.. talk to you soon..

tjbeggs 04-09-2009 09:10 PM

DUNES!!! Gotta make it happen. Then something else too!

just another truck 04-10-2009 06:29 AM

Tim, you will have to pick the weekend for that.. I believe you would know best as to when we could get in with out fighting the crowd..And Still have a good time..

tjbeggs 04-10-2009 10:15 AM

Sundays are a really good day to go up. Still enough people up there to watch but no waiting. I have yet to go up on a Saturday so I don't know about that.

officer131 04-11-2009 02:07 AM

with finally having weekends off, I would be up for some suggestions on a meet.

Talyn 04-11-2009 10:25 AM

need a date timmy!

We dont want to go to durrand, there is nothing there. haha.
maybe A bar, maybe 2.
We could visit the Grain Elevator... haha.

BBEnder would know about saturdays, and the other guys that like to go down there.
I could try and talk ron into taking his 4runner, but he says the dunes are boring.
Which, with his rig, it would be boring. Its way more rig then the dunes can handle. haha.

I woudln't mind some guys comming up here with rigs and checking out the place here by me. I dont know if ron has made it over there yet. I'ma have to ask him about that. I dont' know how great the trails are, but I could probably take my truck back there if i wanted too. I should set this rear end up that i have to be non slip, and then just swap it in for fun stuff. that would be neat.

Miguy 04-12-2009 06:41 AM

im up for anything i just need enough time to put in for a vacation or time off,i could follow maevans and just another truck up or they can tow me up lol