Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General NON-Automotive Conversation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum19/)
-   -   Story game! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/780937-story-game.html)

Rockstone 10-09-2008 06:27 PM

Oh, Monday, Monday...

stu37d 10-09-2008 06:28 PM

Now Tuesday's Gone!!

SteveBricks 10-09-2008 06:32 PM

Most folks recoil

stu37d 10-09-2008 09:14 PM

at the thought

SteveBricks 10-09-2008 09:15 PM

of green rookies

stu37d 10-09-2008 09:42 PM

"Rookies! I thought

SteveBricks 10-09-2008 09:44 PM

we had veterans

FordxFour 10-09-2008 10:28 PM

who are all...

SteveBricks 10-09-2008 10:38 PM

used to this

stu37d 10-09-2008 10:51 PM

redundancy. Not anymore

(Time out. Is somebody going to go back and put all of these posts into one pararaph?.........................................

ok
now,
GAME ON!)

Iman901 10-10-2008 01:38 AM

Here Y'a go... Chapter 1

In Ford land, the inhabitants often would go to the forum posts to irritate liberals who were stupidly converting right wing nutcases. This was an exercise in futility. The problem was politics doesn’t matter when it comes to fairy tales that many believe are true, simply because the outcome would piss them off.
Why be normal when you can act like a… jump for joy… Mechanic driven boys have bigger tools because their toys have bigger nuts in comparison to the one and ever loving toolbox.
Afterwards they went to amateur night at the big Jugfest gentlemen’s club, where they found a lot of willing girls who would not do anything but laugh at all the feebly bones that protrude out of their sunken chests. Desperate truck enthusiasts hear my plea! I haven’t had a nice piece of ripe watermelon topped with a bit of seasalt for too long! After eating the grapes of wrath, he headed for the bar with his fake I.D. and counterfeit money to drown himself or die trying. Upon his arrival he stumbled upon low moraled women who wanted to do something dirty yet maintain the appearance of being totally young and innocent and within society’s norms. But the world’s a cruel place especially for a…
Another round here of homegrown tomatoes and corn which lead to the demise of the world as we know it. Which brings us… I feel fine drinking my wine while driving to the ZZtop concert, they were opening for at Cow Palace, which used to have great shows. Its where I saw lynryd skynryd and Poppa John Creach and Santana and, Cold Blood too.
Fell down after turning around to go back for some more beer and injured my hand while taking a twelve pack from another patron. ‘Unhand my beer’ you wiley dog, or I shall sick my three little rat terriers on your bony, wrinkly white ass! before you can cry uncle.
Then, when you’re crying like a little lost kid, I’ll laugh at you. After hearing this, I will not bang the gong unless it has been stolen. Then I will bang the drum very fast while performing my version of ‘wipeout’ by the Surfaris in 1962! But then the commercial came on late after I played air guitar. Then there was a massive rush of blood to my sagging earlobes, which caused my dear old granny to smack my throbbing head with reckless abandon. Fortunately, my acne cleared up before prom night at her house. So then I decided to kiss today goodbye and look at all my options with regard to what they would say about getting yourself all liquored up at the disco.
Saturday night fever, Sunday morning cure. Oh, Monday Monday, now Tuesday’s gone! Most folks recoil at the thought of green rookies. ‘Rookies!’, I thought we had veterans who were all used to this redundancy. Not anymore.:-tap

four-sixty-power 10-10-2008 01:57 AM

Reason for Editing

FordxFour 10-10-2008 02:06 AM

TIMEOUT!!!

Reps to Iman901 for the paragraph!!! Thanks...

Ok, Resume Play

sierraben 10-10-2008 02:25 AM

Chapter 2

The screaming banshee...

FarmForward 10-10-2008 03:46 AM

, her screams echoing...