Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mississippi Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum215/)
-   -   Going to cruising the coast. Possible meet and greet (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/779296-going-to-cruising-the-coast-possible-meet-and-greet.html)

BarryMc 09-28-2008 08:36 PM

Going to cruising the coast. Possible meet and greet

Me and the wife are going down to cruising the coast on the 11th, I would like to meet some of the members if thats possible, Will be leaving early Saturday morning, will be down there mid to late morning, If possible, we could meet for lunch somewhere, if anyone's interested reply to this post and we'll try to get together. I will not be driving any ford product so go easy on me.:-missingt

Scndsin 09-30-2008 08:38 AM

Two problems for me.

Trying to talk wife into day trip on precious weekend time & driving Escape.

Or...

Cleaning up one of other vehicles enough to be seen in public if she sez yes... :-missingt

If either works, by all means yes.

Tangi Cowboy 09-30-2008 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by BarryMc (Post 6595261)
Me and the wife are going down to cruising the coast on the 11th, I would like to meet some of the members if thats possible, Will be leaving early Saturday morning, will be down there mid to late morning, If possible, we could meet for lunch somewhere, if anyone's interested reply to this post and we'll try to get together. I will not be driving any ford product so go easy on me.:-missingt

Barry, I will probably go over either Friday Night the 10 or Sat the 11th about the same time you are going to arrive, we should definitely try to hook up for lunch or coffee or??, as the time nears lets keep in touch and try to make it happen.

Capbyrd 09-30-2008 12:54 PM

Yall keep your eyes peeled for that gorgeous Black and Red vortech powered Harley ext cab.

BarryMc 10-01-2008 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Capbyrd (Post 6600950)
Yall keep your eyes peeled for that gorgeous Black and Red vortech powered Harley ext cab.

Whose truck is that?

shorebird 10-02-2008 09:34 PM

Give me a call when you make it down to the coast. 228-234-4343. I'll be at the parade Monday in my Hometown Long Beach. Look for the truck in my signature.

Capbyrd 10-03-2008 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by BarryMc (Post 6604084)
Whose truck is that?

He goes by MikeSudds on a lot of boards and that is also his name. I dont know if he is on here or not but he is all about show so he should be there.

Scndsin 10-03-2008 02:28 PM

Well I won't be making it. Pair of Club Level seats to MSU Vs Vandy tickets just fell in my lap. Yall have fun.

shorebird 10-04-2008 07:10 PM

Barry I realized that you are arriving during the 2nd weekend of CtC. I would have liked to have met you and your wife, but alas, I must take my DW and child to Disney World the 8th through the 14th. I do so hate it when my social secretary makes mistakes like that.

BarryMc 10-05-2008 08:42 AM

David, Shorebird, No problem, It was on short notice, thought I'd get down there to meet a few members. I will be planning a get together in the future with more notice, it will be more in central Mississippi though. I will post a new thread.

BarryMc 10-05-2008 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tangi Cowboy (Post 6600946)
Barry, I will probably go over either Friday Night the 10 or Sat the 11th about the same time you are going to arrive, we should definitely try to hook up for lunch or coffee or??, as the time nears lets keep in touch and try to make it happen.

Johnny, you still planning on going down Fri or Sat?