Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum124/)
-   -   G2G Fairmont, Sept 26th at James Dean Days, Who is Coming? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/768094-g2g-fairmont-sept-26th-at-james-dean-days-who-is-coming.html)

Paul T 08-18-2008 09:48 PM

G2G Fairmont, Sept 26th at James Dean Days, Who is Coming?

I will be at James Dean Days in Fairmount and Gas City at the end of September. I always come up to visit relatives in Jonesboro during the event. I will probably have the Excursion there this year. I was wondering if anyone in this chapter is going to have any Fords in the car shows? If you are going to Fairmount from I-69 on route 26, toot your horn when you pass 500E intersection, I will be there on right, look for the Excursion.

glruff 08-25-2008 08:55 PM

This sounds pretty cool Paul.

Do they have a website for more infor?

Paul T 08-26-2008 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by glruff (Post 6482655)
This sounds pretty cool Paul.

Do they have a website for more infor?

This is the show in Fairmount.

James Dean Run

This is the show in Gas City.

JamesDeanDucktailRun.com - The Unofficial Photo Home To The James Dean and Ducktail Run

glruff 08-26-2008 12:58 PM

Awesome pics and show! Thanks for the links.

BTW why don't you head up this event as a G2G for the chapter. Wouldn't it be great to have several of the IN members meet up for the show?

Paul T 08-27-2008 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by glruff (Post 6484201)
Awesome pics and show! Thanks for the links.

BTW why don't you head up this event as a G2G for the chapter. Wouldn't it be great to have several of the IN members meet up for the show?

I will be in that area to visit relatives and take my family to the local attractions, sort of a mini vacation. If I try to head up a G2G for the Indiana Chapter into my schedule, my wife will kill me. I will leave any G2G up to the Indiana members. I will try to make time to drop in if someone from Indiana will head it up though. I thought my Thread would get some response from Indiana members but I do not know if there are any out there.:eek::confused: Unfortunatly, I will be missing the West Virginia G2G the same weekend. Maybe X_Hemi_Guy could come up with something. He maybe burnt out from the Gatlinburg get together.:-missingt

glruff 08-27-2008 08:19 AM

Well its time, to breathe some new life in the Indiana chapter don't you think?

glruff 08-27-2008 08:25 AM

Copy, then paste and add your name to the list if you can come. Maybe someone can come up with a place to meet and ride in together as a club!

1. Paul T., a maybe

Automator 09-11-2008 08:35 AM

The Ducktail is a much bigger and more elaborate show, but the Fairmount show brings a nicer group of entrants. I am busy working every year during the events, but my wife and sons go. My oldest (17yo) has a '77 F250 with built 460, maybe he will enter it.