Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum134/)
-   -   Next Week - Carlisle All Truck Nationals (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763425-next-week-carlisle-all-truck-nationals.html)

msgtg 08-02-2008 08:39 AM

Next Week - Carlisle All Truck Nationals

I know of two of us who have already registered to be there...Matt and myself.

Is there anybody else planning to go?

Matt, do you have a WV flag? We should take one to represent our state. I'm taking a couple of folding chairs, a folding table, power cords, and of course the laptop.

Joe

Archion 08-02-2008 10:21 AM

No I dont have a WV Flag, just USA and USMC and they are kindof attatched to the house... I'm sure I can find one pretty quick though... I'll be there with a couple of chairs, a cooler, the laptop and some cords as well and of course the camera and iPhone so I can post from Carlisle if needed.

msgtg 08-02-2008 11:07 PM

I'm bringing my wife Brenda....she'll find something to keep her busy while we play. See ya there pal!

Joe

SteveBricks 08-02-2008 11:09 PM

Lookin' forward to meetin' ya, Joe.

What happened to cheeto - is he backin' out?

msgtg 08-02-2008 11:11 PM

Yeah Pal...likewise!

Joe

Archion 08-03-2008 08:10 AM

Well On day one, My neighbor is coming up, he neds a few pieces from the mini-truck guys to finish off the 350 S-10 we are building. On Sat and Sun will more than likely be GF unless she is too tired, I tokk her to Bikefest and I think she is still recovering from all the walking..., either way, I'll be there, Probably around 8'ish on Friday, It's only about 60 miles for me, so I'll be driving up and back all weekend.

msgtg 08-03-2008 10:16 AM

Matt, I'll bring a small cooler too.

Joe

Dave Sponaugle 08-03-2008 11:49 AM

I am still going to try and come, if I make it it will be a drive up Saturday morning and return that night kind of trip.

All the rain has my work schedule all messed up.

msgtg 08-03-2008 08:17 PM

Cool! We'll save a spot for your Dirt Devil!

LOL,
Joe

Archion 08-03-2008 08:19 PM

Add to the list a small honda 600 whisper-quiet generator, I just found out today that my neighbor has one. If more stuff is needed I can bring it if I have it, as I will be going home every night.

Dave Sponaugle 08-04-2008 09:28 PM

Joe when are you headed up?

Are you going over to 81 and running that way or are you doing the 79 route?

I chatted with Adrian last night, he is all primed up for the trip and traveling with Steve.

Last I heard from Cheeto is he is fair bound, either a truck pull or a mud bog, can't remember which now.

msgtg 08-05-2008 06:23 AM

Dave, from Pipestem it's faster for me to hit 460 in Princeton and then take it up to 81 and keep cruising.

Matt...good call on the generator. I've got a small 1750 watt generator that weighs about 40 lbs. Hey Dave...do you know if we'll have power at the tent? If so, then we can live without the generators. I am going to bring a couple of 6' tables though.

HEY GEORGE....will we have power at the tent?

Joe:-bigparty

glruff 08-05-2008 07:03 AM

Dave is working on a portable generator if he can get one.

Do you have any solar panels we can use?

There is supposed to be WIFI available at the Club Tents

msgtg 08-05-2008 07:31 AM

Sooooo....the answer is no ac power is available?

Matt, Yup, plan on dragging your generator and I'll bring my small one too.

The wifi will be great but my laptop battery is shot so I'll need the generator power to keep me running.

Joe

glruff 08-05-2008 07:43 AM

Great, I'm bringing a couple of long extension cords, so if you will share some of your juice it will be appreciated!