Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   Local counties Car hang outs. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/762997-local-counties-car-hang-outs.html)

Customcab 07-31-2008 03:42 PM

Local counties Car hang outs.

Here in montgomery county; we have acouple of groups who hang out regular; i was wondering what's the other towns doing weekly etc.
Each Saturday night we have two groups one at Dairy queen on Riverside drive & the other club in the parking lot of Kmart on 41A & 76 connector. Another group (Wild horses) on the 2nd Tuesday at Ryans I beleive.
What about your town?????????
:-bigparty
Mitch

tex25025 07-31-2008 04:47 PM

I haven't been out the way in awhile so I don't know if they still do it but in Franklin by the Back Yard Burger you could see a group of people with antique automobiles get together every Saturday. Atleast they used to, I'll have to go out that way this saturday to see if they still do that. Used to get a lot of good pictures from those old cars.

lariat97 08-01-2008 05:56 AM

We have old car meets at the local Sonics every Thursday nights. They meet at 4 different ones every month.

Fifty4F100 08-01-2008 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by lariat97 (Post 6406437)
We have old car meets at the local Sonics every Thursday nights. They meet at 4 different ones every month.

I'm hearing that some of the group that used to meet at the G'town Pkwy Sonic on the 3rd Thursday are meeting at the Blue Plate in Bartlett just about every Thursday night. The biggest is on the 4th Thursday. That's just a couple of blocks from my house.

Customcab 08-03-2008 03:46 PM

Well it sounds like some are having local hang outs; I also know in Hendersonville; each Saturday night at the Home Depot parking lot there's a group hanging out there as well.
It nice to know where there is some classic & hot rods to see out and about in our towns.

Mitch

dragginwagon 08-12-2008 09:57 AM

providence chik filet in mount juliet has a nice cruise in on sat nights... between 150-225 cars on nice nights

Blue Bomber 08-12-2008 11:29 AM

in memphis, all the coooool kids hang out at Auto Zone.

LiftTech 08-16-2008 09:34 PM

The Hendersonville Home Depot has a cruise in on Friday nights. I haven't been by to see if they do it on Saturdays.

There's a big cruise in at the mall in Murfreesboro every Friday night, too.

Capbyrd 08-16-2008 10:18 PM

There is always someone hanging out in memphis. Sonics and car shows at wolfchase and tons more.

Customcab 08-24-2008 12:32 PM

Lift Tech your right I just type the wrong day for Hendersonville. Daraggonwagon; I just found out about the Mt. Juliet at Chick-fil-a; last weekend; I had to exchange cars with my daughter; who worked at the O'Charley's near by. Couldn't believe she didn't tell me theirs a cool car show & shine in the adjacent parking lot. She got an ear full. I like going and eating at different someplace's and being able to walk around and enjoy old rides to offset the Dunlap disease.

Mitch

dragginwagon 09-06-2008 03:00 PM

yeah i go most every weekend i can...
my sister works at that o'charley's...she's a hostess. small world!

torkum 09-15-2008 07:11 PM

Xs 2 on the MT. Juliet/ Providence show. I think they will outgrow that area by next year.

Customcab 09-15-2008 07:57 PM

Draggonwagon; sorry for the late reply; but my kid quit about 4 weeks from O'charley's, she when back to Longhorns. Her name is Stephanie.
Also Torkum; I'm very impress with you guys hang out, to bad I don't go that much your way.