Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Iowa Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum140/)
-   -   mud bog video from saturday (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/756057-mud-bog-video-from-saturday.html)

fordsrgrt 07-06-2008 11:34 AM

mud bog video from saturday

heres a short video from yesterday,had a good turnout of trucks and track got pretty nasty,and i did terrible,but oh well YouTube - gussies mud bog 7/05/08

150ford 07-06-2008 11:52 AM

looks like a lot off fun. Sounds like Iowa has more mud bogs then Nebraska. So did you power out or spin out. Was to a mud drag yesterday. Hopefully a mud bog soon.

fellro86 07-06-2008 06:13 PM

Looks like it was harder to get out of the pit then get through it....

150ford 07-06-2008 09:55 PM

What truck an what size motor are you running? Were there different classes? Cant remember how bogs go since it has been awhile since ive seen one.

fordsrgrt 07-08-2008 07:32 AM

i drive a fullsize 74 f250 ,im in street stock class ,licensed and insured no boggers ,up to 44" tires ,yes there's like about 8 classes,most of those fords in the beginning of the video were in 700 class, most of them run 150 shortboxes with bed removed and run stroker big blocks ,the guy in the blazer that went flying is in the 900 or open class

428HIGHBOY 07-09-2008 05:08 AM

Here is my mud run from last Saturday. We had a modified truck roll. Sorry guys but it is in Ne.
YouTube - Otoe Ne mud drags 2008

150ford 07-09-2008 07:31 AM

Yah this sport is addictive for sure. Dangerous at times too like Jeff said. Hoping to make it to Oneill,Ne for there drag on saturday. Should be a good time for sure. I would think there would be a great turnout for sure. If your a Ford fan you will definitly be in for a treat. Those guys that live 20 miles west from me run the fastest running Ford muddracers in the state.Always tops in there point standings for sure. An the nicest sharpest looking Fords anywhere. If I ever got in to it I would get in to the stock class for a start. Iowa seems to have more truck competitionsthen Nebraska. If any off you guys have a Iowa schedule for bogs or mudraces. Let me know. PM or answer here. Good Luck Jeff an fordsrgrt on the rest off your seasons. People put a ton off work an money in these trucks for the love off the sport.

fellro86 07-09-2008 05:19 PM

I'm not entirely sure where all the mud runs are, I know of a few, but not as much when... anyone knows of some, feel free to post up! Get a few, maybe we can have a thread dedicated to it so we all know when and where. You guys to the west are welcome to do so as well!

tweeter1977 08-01-2010 12:51 PM

mudbogging

hey yall moved to walcott iowa awhile back and am a memeber of a mud club in mich were i moved from but looking for open bogs and races in eastern iowa but cant seem to find any.can anyone help me.also the club im with is called mudgrinders . com look at it if yud like to its a fun great bunch.hope someone can help me on locating some mud fun thanxs yall sincerly tweeter