Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Mexico Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum208/)
-   -   Chapter Leader nominations (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/734701-chapter-leader-nominations.html)

BigF350 04-22-2008 07:01 PM

Chapter Leader nominations

Ok, so I lost the old thread (whoops) with fixing the permissions problem.

This is the new official nomination thread :-X22

glruff 04-22-2008 07:07 PM

FTE Ken provided the following information for chapter leader duties:

Originally Posted by FTE Ken
Some of these were already in place, from our chapter page:
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Chapters

Here are the current chapter leader guidelines. We will be updating and refining these over the next few weeks.

- Chapter Leaders may not hold a position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest or potential conflict of interest.

- The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums, overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings, facilitating chapter growth and promoting the chapter on FTE.

- Chapter membership lists may not be used for sales, solicitation or recruiting, in any form, directly, or indirectly.

- Chapter leaders should attempt to organize regular chapter meetings or gatherings that support members.

- Chapters are not legally or financially connected with FTE.

- All discussion, plans and decisions made in the chapter leader forum section, via email with FTE staff, via FTE's private message system and communicated directly with FTE are confidential and may not be discussed without the express permission of Ford Truck Enthusiasts.

- Chapter online business is to be conducted on Ford Truck Enthusiasts. If a chapter is in need of web space FTE will provide it.

- FTE reserves the right to approve or disapprove of any chapter position, including removal of chapter leaders from their position.

Rich, 99trigger3_0, Chapters Moderator, posted this:

Here is a quick run-down of some of the Chapter Leader duties for anyone interested...

Quote:
The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

glruff 04-22-2008 07:12 PM

Giving Fred a hand reconstructing the original post, here are the NM members who signed up to get the chapter started:

1.Richard Jones (honest to God ) rjent
2.Randy Jenkins RDJ184
3.Jason Peters jpeters1
4. Steve Cox KRDiesel
5. 1975Ford
6. Ken Vineyard kens64
7. Bryan Chance BChance
8. Tim Lamkin(Does not want to be Chapter Leader)

Before nominating one of the above members, make sure that person is willing to serve.:-X22

rdjsbaby 04-22-2008 08:32 PM

Hi guys and gals,
How about I nominate rdj184,,, he is the one that initiated getting this chapter off the ground......

RDJ184 04-22-2008 08:46 PM

:-hairok were moving i accept the nomination

BChance 04-23-2008 08:35 AM

well, rdj184, you took the time and the initiative to find me, so I second that nomination!

(sorry that took so long to get up...I work nights .... a lot)

IB Tim 04-23-2008 08:58 AM

Tim Lamkin cannot be chapter leader...but will a cheerleader with the best of them.

1975Ford 04-23-2008 09:16 AM

rdj184, I third this nomination, congratulations and thanks for getting this New Mexico Chapter going and thanks to all for making this happen.

rjent 04-23-2008 09:49 AM

I wholeheartedly agree! rdj184 as our grand poopah gets my vote! :-drink

KRDiesel 04-23-2008 11:05 AM

I agree, He who starts it has to lead it!!

RDJ184 04-23-2008 11:26 AM

this almost like [he who smelt it dealt it]:-missingt

BigF350 04-23-2008 05:27 PM

Ok... its seems pretty unanimous.

We will contact you, and get you set up shortly :)