Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   info on ameritaz's mom (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/727714-info-on-ameritazs-mom.html)

littlesunray 04-03-2008 05:53 PM

info on ameritaz's mom

Well he got a call from his dad and she had the surgery today and they installed a stint to see if that will help with the problem that she is having with her pankerious, everything went good from what dad had to say so we will see if this works for her now. We will keep everyone updated when we hear more info.

BIGKEN 04-03-2008 06:39 PM

Good thoughts for a successful outcome from your friends in New England!!!

fire240 04-03-2008 06:59 PM

I hope that she has a successful outcome from this health problem.

Ronin007 04-06-2008 07:33 PM

Melissa - I hope all went well with the surgery. Anything new?

littlesunray 04-06-2008 08:38 PM

well tonite dad called and ma has to fast for tomorrow and they are going to do the scope again and then they are going to try and get a sample of the blockage to see if it is cancer or not and see if they can take it all or not we will see what all is in store tomorrow we will but date tomorrow when we hear more again ok.thanks for caring and thinking of the family everyone

Ronin007 04-06-2008 08:41 PM

Melissa - let us know how it goes. Give her our best.

khadma 04-06-2008 08:54 PM

Hey littlesunray,
I hope everything has settled down for everyone there, I know times like these can get rough, but take time to just breathe, simple things do get overlooked in life.

Keep us posted.

littlesunray 04-06-2008 09:03 PM

oh i will keep everyone posted on how things going

littlesunray 04-07-2008 06:58 PM

well dad just called and ma's surgery went well and she was back in her room he had to go into the recovery room to wake her up cause she was not waking up but that is normal though after some surgeries but so far she is doing good we will find out more tomorrow again ok we will let you all know how she is then too ok.

tiny1 04-07-2008 07:54 PM

Continued thoughts and prayers for you, Mike, his mom and dad.

littlesunray 04-08-2008 06:58 PM

well today has been a bad day for ma she had a test done yesterday and then this morning Mike got a call around 9 this morning that Ma was rushed into ICU and then there was 7 Dr's and 7 Nurses in there when dad called and when he was talking to dad it did not sound good and then Mikes sister called him to talk more about things and things don't look good right now, we just hope things turn around for her cause she is a very nice person, we will report more when we get more info ok, well chat more later ok.Please keep our family in your prayers ok.

littlesunray 04-10-2008 10:56 PM

well we found out that ma has another blood clot in her one lung and one on her leg tomorrow if things so ok they might try and take the blood clot in her lung, she has been having a few good days what is good so far but she is still in ICU but I will report tomorrow when we get more info ok.

tiny1 04-11-2008 11:36 PM

I am sorry to hear about the set back. Her and the entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

BIGKEN 04-12-2008 12:57 AM

Melissa...good thoughts from New England!!!

ameritaz3038 04-12-2008 06:07 PM

this is Missy writing this, Mike just got bad news about his mom they just put her on a ventilator and Mike thinks that dad don't think that ma make it threw the night, but with ma in the past with all this since she first went in the hospital she might make it, we are hoping for the best for her at this point. And Mike was talking to his one brother and he was getting the riot act cause he has not been up to see her but he has tried to get in to see her but they would not let him in to see her cause of this cold that he can not shake, and he is going crazy right now cause he wants to go and see her but he knows that they will not let him in now cause he thinks that he might have walking namonia ( I know I misspelled that word sorry) but what can you do you know. Well please keep us in your prayers right now and thank you again for all the thinking for our family threw all this. I will report more when we get more info.