Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum82/)
-   -   Trying new side buisness. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/726562-trying-new-side-buisness.html)

bhardy501 03-31-2008 07:15 PM

Trying new side buisness.

I ended up closing the deli due to it no going anywhere. I have since gotten back into something I know a little about. I bought a new Lincoln Ranger 10,000 and mounted it on my truck along with a set of bottles and a new victor torch set up. I also got a nice little Millermatic MIG machine in my shop along with a small band saw and a Milwaukee 14" carbide tip saw. I still have to get a milling machine to go along with my metal lathe. I am setting up a small welding and machine buisness. Hopefully to build into a full job shop some day.

70blue 03-31-2008 07:26 PM

Good luck. Sounds like a good biz to be in.

3broncocrazy 04-01-2008 06:08 AM

Good luck, hope it grows well.

thendrix 04-03-2008 04:00 PM

Hey bhardy did you check on the equipment from Appalachian Tech that we talked about?

bhardy501 04-03-2008 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by thendrix (Post 5990147)
Hey bhardy did you check on the equipment from Appalachian Tech that we talked about?

No I never had a chance. Also didnt have any funds at the time. I will get with the instructor of our local Tech and see if he can find out anything about where that stuff went.

berkad 04-07-2008 02:53 PM

Sorry to hear about the Deli and sorry I never got a chance to get by. I also closed my business and "got a job". At least you have the Paramedic thing to fall back on. I only had my tool case. Since I have lost all the overhead, profits have gone up.(don't tell Uncle Sam)

bhardy501 04-07-2008 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by berkad (Post 6007865)
Sorry to hear about the Deli and sorry I never got a chance to get by. I also closed my business and "got a job". At least you have the Paramedic thing to fall back on. I only had my tool case. Since I have lost all the overhead, profits have gone up.(don't tell Uncle Sam)

Not a word.:-innocent

josephbrenner 05-07-2008 07:19 PM

bhard, were is your shop and what can you do any rebuilding or light body ork i have a '69 f100 and i am very slowly restoring it just let me know im in valdosta if its not to far if you gve a good FTE or military discount you can count on my business

bhardy501 05-08-2008 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by josephbrenner (Post 6128564)
bhard, were is your shop and what can you do any rebuilding or light body ork i have a '69 f100 and i am very slowly restoring it just let me know im in valdosta if its not to far if you gve a good FTE or military discount you can count on my business

Thanks, I live onthe opposite end of the state. I live in Rome GA up toward the NW corner. I dont do body work. I am definitley not a P&B man. Thanks anyway.