Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   does anyone come to the Lockport cruise nights? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/726557-does-anyone-come-to-the-lockport-cruise-nights.html)

rsalter66 03-31-2008 07:06 PM

does anyone come to the Lockport cruise nights?

I am hoping that I will be able to take my 76 4x4 highboy this year?
I have a lot to do to it and its not much to look at! but who cares? I have seen some weird things there that looked out of place, so I might as well join into the uniqueness of the car show, maybe we can get together a bunch of us FTE members and all take our trucks in?
I would love to get something going here in lockport
there is also that one they have down transit at the old Jimmy B's, that's a good one , if anyone else is interested in something in lockport or somewheres close to it? let me know, its a thought

:-headbang:-bigparty:-drink:-fire:-jammin sounds cool to me

Ronin007 03-31-2008 08:01 PM

Rick - can you post up when the cruise nights are? Dates and times would help so that other members could plan on coming.

Twistin 03-31-2008 08:26 PM

sounds good to me.....Im in Rochester ...
Keep em' Twistin'! Bob B.

rsalter66 03-31-2008 08:31 PM

How about this? Lockport Cruise Night~Classic and Antique Cars, Bikes, Music & Family Fun
the kick off is May 12,
BUT! on July 7 it is Country Night!!!
We could swarm them with Ford Trucks and FTE members
whadda ya say!! lets show these boys who rules the road...FORDS BABY!!!!!!
:-bigparty

littlesunray 03-31-2008 08:37 PM

hey rsalter66 maybe me and mike will go there like Darren said post dates and time, me and mike have family in lockport so that would be cool for some of us FTE members g2g keep us posted on date and time ok. it is funny that you mentioned a g2g in lockport cause me and mike want to get a g2g here in NT sometime when the nice weather finally gets here lol.

rsalter66 03-31-2008 08:54 PM

I am going to contact the people running it and see if we can have a meet and great and bring in our trucks on July 7 " Country Night!"
how does that sound??
if anyone wants to e-mail me with any thoughts and idea's about getting something going around the Lockport area ?
my e-mail is
rsalter66@yahoo.com
Rick Salter....41......., 76 F250 4x4 Ranger XLT Highboy

Lets Kick This Pig!!!!!!:-bigparty

littlesunray 03-31-2008 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by rsalter66 (Post 5976773)
How about this? Lockport Cruise Night~Classic and Antique Cars, Bikes, Music & Family Fun
the kick off is May 12,

hey this sounds fun just hope you don't mind some cancer on my truck lol count me and mike there if things go right for us as you may have heard about family problems in our family.

Twistin 03-31-2008 08:55 PM

hey sounds good for June 7th, thats on a saturday, and that should give me time to get my 96 bronco shined up, and a friend of mine could bring her 07 GT stang.
Keep em' Twistin'! Bob B.

rsalter66 03-31-2008 09:02 PM

its not cancer?? Its Character, my truck is far from a show piece.
she's got the rot too, hopefully I'll have her lookin pretty RedNeck by then!!
and Bob its July 7, not june...type-O

Twistin 03-31-2008 09:22 PM

lookin at the day, that falls on a monday, that might be a problem, would have been better if it was on a saturday, where ya can relax meet people, & swap stories & such. just keep posting to keep us updated. Keep Em' twistin'! Bob

Ronin007 03-31-2008 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by rsalter66 (Post 5976773)
the kick off is May 12,

Rick - the link was real helpful. The cruise nights are all on Monday nights from 6 until 9 at Ida Fritz Park in downtown Lockport.

Twistin 03-31-2008 09:36 PM

to bad they arn't on a saturday, make a day of it, or even bring the camper and stay over night some place. Keep em' Twistin'! Bob B.

Twistin 03-31-2008 09:44 PM

by the way this is some of the toys i have >> supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/15608

just add Http://

Bob B.

73f100shortbed 03-31-2008 09:47 PM

I'd go, but it's 6 hours and 40 minutes from me according to mapquest :-missingt

Twistin 03-31-2008 10:07 PM

cruise in

ya 6 pm to 9 pm cuts it kinda tight. Bob B.