Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tennessee Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum95/)
-   -   6 DEAD IN MEMPHIS - Surviving KIDS critically injured (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/715845-6-dead-in-memphis-surviving-kids-critically-injured.html)

Greywolf 03-04-2008 04:16 PM

6 DEAD IN MEMPHIS - Surviving KIDS critically injured

WTF??????

Local Cops say they have never seen anything like this - a MASS SLAYING like some kind of a purge.

It was in a suburb I haven't heard of before, anyone else watching this?

BIG R 03-04-2008 08:16 PM

This kind of stuff seems to be happening more and more. I dont know what goes on in these peoples heads, I am tired of having too see this kind of stuff happen to what seems like good people. We need to bring back the old style justice of hanging these idiots as soon as they are proven guilty. Maybe it will make them think a little before their actions.Just my opoinion.

streethealer 03-05-2008 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by BIG R
This kind of stuff seems to be happening more and more. I dont know what goes on in these peoples heads, I am tired of having too see this kind of stuff happen to what seems like good people. We need to bring back the old style justice of hanging these idiots as soon as they are proven guilty. Maybe it will make them think a little before their actions.Just my opoinion.

I understand what you are saying and really like your thinking on the punishment. I see death everyday in my job, its a part of life for me. All I can say is this world has gone to hell...Keep your faith whatever it may be, it will see you through to the end.

Greywolf 03-05-2008 05:46 PM

Last thing on earth I expected when I PICKED this place for a family of mine to live was Mob style Assassinations.

sglaine 03-10-2008 09:12 PM

That is so sad and why do people have to kill each other...

lariat97 03-11-2008 05:55 AM

One of the injured kids has stated his uncle did the killing. I hope the cops kill the POS instead of arresting him.

Greywolf 03-11-2008 08:01 PM

I know that's right -Last thing on earth we need is another "reformed" murderer serving life without parole, and WRITING CHILDRENS BOOKS for crying out loud...

You figure they'll be bought up by "HOME SCHOOL" families?

"YO! Tell them to take the damn book and go to their room, the coke deal is going down as soon as the man get here..."

streethealer 03-13-2008 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Greywolf

"YO! Tell them to take the damn book and go to their room, the coke deal is going down as soon as the man get here..."

Sounds like experience to me...Hmmm...:-missingt

Greywolf 03-13-2008 06:31 PM

Nope - just an observation. Go figure: I've lived in Southern California, Bremerton Washington, Norfolk Virginia, within spitting distance of Washington D.C. and Georgetown, and having settled in my country home I find that there are more crack heads per acre five miles closer to the river than I thought were in all of Tennessee.

And then there is Raliegh, Frayser, Elvis Presley Boulevard, etc... etc....

streethealer 03-14-2008 04:33 AM

I hear ya. I once had the chance, and still do, to work for Memphis Fire as a Medic. I passed on it for that very reason... Keep safe down there.

Greywolf 03-14-2008 08:53 PM

I'm up north in the country. It's still the roughest jewel I've ever seen....

But it has a lot of possibilities.

"GOOD OLE BOYISM" in politics and business is gradually meeting the twenty first century. The Good Ole Boys don't look so strong anymore....