Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   New Genuine Ford F250/f350 18” Svt Racing Wheels And Tires (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/713520-new-genuine-ford-f250-f350-18-svt-racing-wheels-and-tires.html)

david@bonesenterprises 02-28-2008 07:44 AM

New Genuine Ford F250/f350 18” Svt Racing Wheels And Tires

HEY GUYS WE GOT OUR HANDS ON SOME BRAND NEW GENUINE FORD F250/F350 18” SVT RACING WHEELS AND HAVE PUT TOGETHER SOME WHEEL AND TIRE COMBOS FOR YOU. WE CARRY ALL BRANDS, STYLES, AND SIZES OF TIRES SO IF YOU DON’T SEE A COMBO ON PAGE LINKED BELOW THAT YOU LIKE JUST CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT DAVIDH@BONESENTERPRISES.COM. THANKS.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>http://www.bonesenterprises.com/forumpages/F250SVTRIMPAGE.HTM<o:p></o:p></o:p>

redford 02-28-2008 07:58 AM

I'm sorry. I'd be very wary of a business that advertises the wheels will fit a "1999-2008 F250/350".

The offsets requirements on the 1999-2004 and the 2005-2008 are very different. Just because wheel can be bolted to a truck doesn't mean it fits.

david@bonesenterprises 02-28-2008 08:30 AM

Dont worry we have everything covered. WE SELL TONS OF WHEELS AND TIRES AND TAKE CARE OF ALL SORTS OF APPLICATIONS. The title is simply to let everyone know that we have the different wheels for each vehicle.

david@bonesenterprises 02-28-2008 11:13 AM

Yes, we know that the offset between the 99-04 is different than the 05-08 which we clearly stated in hte page that we linked to. The offset of the 99-04 is approx. +15mm and the offset of the 05-08 is approx. +35mm which is a differnce of about 20mm which is less than an inch and anyone who has one of these trucks knows you have way way way more than an inch of clearance before the rim comes out past the fender. the lower the offset the further out the rim and tire sit meaning that the 99-04 rims will sit aprox. 20mm out further than the 05-08 rims and like i said anyone who has one of these trucks knows you have way more than 20mm before the rim and tire come out past the fender. i will check and see if we have any pictures of the 05-08 models we have done so i can show the non believers. If you have an 99-08 model you are good to go. Scouts honor!!!

david@bonesenterprises 03-11-2008 07:35 AM

I guess no one is interested in the SVT wheels????

brownja 03-11-2008 08:07 AM

Well, "Racing" and "Super-Duty" don't really go together.

Folks that are just interested in the look are driving Esca-ladies.

david@bonesenterprises 03-11-2008 08:36 AM

Yeah they do!! LOL Everyone puts the programmers on their trucks and drives them really fast... I know thats what i do.

Arrowman400 03-11-2008 09:16 AM

Those are copies of 2004 Harley Davidson 18" wheels, just without the HD shield on them. I drive a 2004 HD V-10. They are nice though.

ccerniglia 03-11-2008 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by david@bonesenterprises
Yeah they do!! LOL Everyone puts the programmers on their trucks and drives them really fast... I know thats what i do.

Removed By Admin

The Wheel you have Pictured is a Ford Part Number of 4C3Z-1007-NA and Dealer cost is $102 Per Wheel.

Ps: They don't make that wheel anymore and they Don't Offer it for 05-08

Removed by Admin

IB Tim 03-11-2008 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by ccerniglia
REMOVED

The Wheel you have Pictured is a Ford Part Number of 4C3Z-1007-NA and Dealer cost is $102 Per Wheel.

Ps: They don't make that wheel anymore and they Don't Offer it for 05-08

Removed by Admin

Learn how to speak, to FTE members in a nicer way.

david@bonesenterprises 03-11-2008 11:00 AM

hey Arrowman, you are close but not quite. Alcoa also made the Harley wheels for Ford but these are not the same. They look very similar though. In fact they made 2 different Harley wheels. I have included a link below for everyone to take a look at the difference. Hope this helps.

http://www.bonesenterprises.com/pics...rgedwheels.jpg

ccerniglia 03-11-2008 11:11 AM

[QUOTE=david@bonesenterprises]hey Arrowman, you are close but not quite. Alcoa also made the Harley wheels for Ford but these are not the same. They look very similar though. In fact they made 2 different Harley wheels. I have included a link below for everyone to take a look at the difference. Hope this helps.

http://www.bonesenterprises.com/pics/svtforgedwheels.jpg[/QUOTE]

How Many of those Rims do you have in stock?The One i have given the ford part number for? Where did you Purchase them from?

david@bonesenterprises 03-11-2008 11:12 AM

Hey, where did you get dealer cost as being $102 on these wheels. I am not trying to start and arguement but you cant even buy the stock replacement steel wheels for $102 much less their top of the line SVT 18" forged racing wheels. The reason they are not availabe anymore is because we bought everything that Ford had left. We liquidate for Ford. Which is why we can sell them at this price. When they were available they were over $460 each. Tire Rack had them on special at one time for $404 and now they still have a few left and are at a closeout deal for $229 each, or $916 for the set. We are at $799.99 for the set. If you can find them for $102 each please let me know where. I am getting low and need to buy some more. Since Ford does not have anymore i can not get them from them. Thanks.

PowerStrokeHD 03-11-2008 11:22 AM

Yes, we know that the offset between the 99-04 is different than the 05-08 which we clearly stated in hte page that we linked to. The offset of the 99-04 is approx. +15mm and the offset of the 05-08 is approx. +35mm which is a differnce of about 20mm which is less than an inch and anyone who has one of these trucks knows you have way way way more than an inch of clearance before the rim comes out past the fender. the lower the offset the further out the rim and tire sit meaning that the 99-04 rims will sit aprox. 20mm out further than the 05-08 rims and like i said anyone who has one of these trucks knows you have way more than 20mm before the rim and tire come out past the fender. i will check and see if we have any pictures of the 05-08 models we have done so i can show the non believers. If you have an 99-08 model you are good to go. Scouts honor!!!

'99-'04 wheels have a 6.35mm (1/4") offset and '05-'08 wheels have a 40mm offset. So the difference in offset is approximately 1.32" when comparing the 18" wheels you are selling vs a '05-'08 18" or 20" factory wheel.

ccerniglia 03-11-2008 11:47 AM

Hey, where did you get dealer cost as being $102 on these wheels. I am not trying to start and arguement but you cant even buy the stock replacement steel wheels for $102 much less their top of the line SVT 18" forged racing wheels. The reason they are not availabe anymore is because we bought everything that Ford had left. We liquidate for Ford. Which is why we can sell them at this price. When they were available they were over $460 each. Tire Rack had them on special at one time for $404 and now they still have a few left and are at a closeout deal for $229 each, or $916 for the set. We are at $799.99 for the set. If you can find them for $102 each please let me know where. I am getting low and need to buy some more. Since Ford does not have anymore i can not get them from them. Thanks.

I Just contacted Ford and am waiting for there reply on more info.

PS: Ford's List on those Wheels is $147.11

DoeII Remarks are shown:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Serv Part#:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="30%">4C3Z 1007 NA </TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Part Name:</TD><TD class=normal width="25%">KIT - WHEEL </TD><TD class=normal align=left width="11%">SR:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="10%">147.11 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal width="12%">Eng Part#:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="30%">4C3J 1K007 BA </TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Min Ord Qty:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="24%">0 </TD><TD class=normal noWrap align=left width="12%">Price Each:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="10%">102.98 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Motorcraft #:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="30%"> </TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Max Ord Qty:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="24%">0 </TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Unit of Issue:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="10%">EA </TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal width="12%">Replacement:</TD><TD class=normal width="30%">NO </TD><TD class=normal width="12%">Weight:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="24%">0 </TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="12%">Serial Number:</TD><TD class=normal noWrap width="10%">077718 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal width="12%">Field Service Action:</TD><TD class=normal width="30%">NO </TD><TD class=normal width="12%">Wins Allowance:</TD><TD class=normal width="24%">0.00</TD><TD class=normal width="12%">Pipp Elig:</TD><TD class=normal width="10%">Y</TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal vAlign=center noWrap width="30%" height=45>Supply Status
Remarks:
</TD><TD class=normal vAlign=center align=left colSpan=5>NO SALES RESTRICTIONS
DIRECT-SHIPMENT
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE borderColor=#cccccc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=600 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheading width=57>Line Number</TD><TD class=subheading width=57>Date</TD><TD class=subheading width=496>Merchandiser Remarks</TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal>1 </TD><TD class=normal> </TD><TD class=normal>FILL EM-ORDS FROM: SUPPLIER </TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal>2 </TD><TD class=normal> </TD><TD class=normal>CAUSAL DESCRIPTN1: COMPONENT PART SHORTAGE </TD></TR><TR><TD class=normal>3 </TD><TD class=normal> </TD><TD class=normal>CAUSAL DESCRIPTN2: . </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>