Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Feb Poll meet that is.... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/694919-feb-poll-meet-that-is.html)

sglaine 01-13-2008 10:13 AM

Feb Poll meet that is....

Here is the poll for Feb meet and where would you guys like to meet in Feb...

BIGKEN 01-14-2008 07:20 AM

It's neck and neck an the quarter poll!!! :-X21 Anybody else care???

gray91 01-14-2008 07:24 AM

Crotched Mountain? Say again? That's Crotchet Mountain.. Either way here we go with another "crotch" thread.. Any minute now here will come GLRUFF

:-blah

Actually BBHF would be best if I could go, but in honor of BIGKEN the Snowman, voted for a snow-themed venue anyway.

sglaine 01-14-2008 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by gray91
Crotched Mountain? Say again? That's Crotchet Mountain.. Either way here we go with another "crotch" thread.. Any minute now here will come GLRUFF

Actually BBHF would be best if I could go, but in honor of BIGKEN the Snowman, voted for a snow-themed venue anyway.

So are you coming this month we would like to see you there Little Ken..:)

BIGKEN 01-14-2008 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by gray91

Thanks littleken...I've arranged for Davenports to dump 3 tri axle truck loads of snow in your driveway!!! Good luck with it!!! :-X21

sglaine 01-14-2008 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Thanks littleken...I've arranged for Davenports to dump 3 tri axle truck loads of snow in your driveway!!! Good luck with it!!! :-X21

I will pay for 3 and make it a total of 6....:-missingt

BIGKEN 01-18-2008 01:26 PM

Bump...Bump...anyone else???

donjamer 01-21-2008 02:07 PM

Bump,,,Bump,,Bump

What day are we holding this event?

sglaine 01-21-2008 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by donjamer
Bump,,,Bump,,Bump

What day are we holding this event?

Feb 17th just like the poll said...LOL...This threat needs frost heaves and get moving with some interest

stbrem 01-21-2008 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
This threat needs frost heaves and get moving with some interest

:-huh Do you ever read what you type before you hit submit? LOL. Just picking on you.:-D

sglaine 01-21-2008 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by stbrem
:-huh Do you ever read what you type before you hit submit? LOL. Just picking on you.:-D

Hell no take's to much time Steve....:-missingt

BIGKEN 01-21-2008 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by stbrem

Steve...you need to stop by and pick up the unabridged edition of "The Sean to English" dictionary!!! It is rather bulky...but it does clear up his posts!!! :-innocent Good to see that you're lurking around here!!!

Trusty Rusty 01-23-2008 09:02 PM

Believe it or not... Iam here once in awhile. My computer has become very grumpy lately and am trying to monetarily recover from an over extended christimas vaca. I am going to plan on coming in feb, but I will be on call, and shouldnt really stray that far from home. But who cares sometimes right? Until later... Ill be watching.... (ooooohhh..... scary).

sglaine 01-23-2008 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty
Believe it or not... Iam here once in awhile. My computer has become very grumpy lately and am trying to monetarily recover from an over extended christimas vaca. I am going to plan on coming in feb, but I will be on call, and shouldnt really stray that far from home. But who cares sometimes right? Until later... Ill be watching.... (ooooohhh..... scary).

Get your computer to my shop and we will fix it for you...:-X22

gray91 01-23-2008 09:34 PM

Yeah, and Sean works for cheap. A Baconater with extra greasy fries will do...