Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   British Columbia (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum165/)
-   -   New Leader Nominations (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/693625-new-leader-nominations.html)

preppypyro 01-09-2008 08:46 PM

New Leader Nominations

Hey guys, since I actually live in saskatchewan, I think you guys need a leader from BC. Someone willing to plan meets and what not.

So lets hear some nominations, and put some things to a vote!

Secret Agent 069 01-09-2008 09:14 PM

I nominate PreppyPyro..... :D

Dude, if it aint broken, dont fix it :D

R031Kona 01-09-2008 11:38 PM

LOLOLOL, oh my God!

preppypyro 01-10-2008 08:35 AM

Well I will stay on untill you guys figure out who is going to take over, but it really does benefit you fellas to have a leader that can actually make it to a few meets!
Cmon guys lets hear some nominations!

sedly 01-10-2008 10:24 AM

I havn't been a member in this chapter long enough to see what everyone is all about,but if I were to suggest someone othe than you Preppypyro it would have to be Zip.

Secret Agent 069 01-10-2008 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by preppypyro
Well I will stay on untill you guys figure out who is going to take over, but it really does benefit you fellas to have a leader that can actually make it to a few meets!
Cmon guys lets hear some nominations!

Post a picture, of you standing in front of your rig, with a cup of Timmie Ho's and that would work for me. :D :D :D

alremkin 01-11-2008 12:54 AM

Sedly, I'm inclined to agree you with you on your choice of Zip for a BC leader, not that I'm in a rush to turf Preppypyro as I think he's been a very good chapter leader.

'66GT 01-11-2008 07:14 AM

Zip's got my vote.

preppypyro 01-11-2008 08:54 AM

So far it looks like Zip is the man, do you guys want me to set up a voting poll, or is this good enough?

sedly 01-11-2008 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by preppypyro
So far it looks like Zip is the man, do you guys want me to set up a voting poll, or is this good enough?

I wonder what Zip think's of it.What'ya say Zip?

Zip 01-11-2008 02:51 PM

I'll step up guys but I would need your support. Preppy I may even lean on you at times.

I am sure Preppy would agree with this. A good leader does not make a chapter, (it does help though, take Preppy for example he keeps things rolling) the chapter makes the chapter. I guess what I am trying to say is we need members to be involved to make it a successful chapter. Now I sound like a school teacher or something.:-wow I am shutting up now.

'66GT 01-11-2008 03:30 PM

I'll step up guys but I would need your support. Preppy I may even lean on you at times.

I am sure Preppy would agree with this. A good leader does not make a chapter, (it does help though, take Preppy for example he keeps things rolling) the chapter makes the chapter. I guess what I am trying to say is we need members to be involved to make it a successful chapter. Now I sound like a school teacher or something.:-wow I am shutting up now.
Whoa. Zip, you almost sounded like a leader right there!

Secret Agent 069 01-11-2008 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Zip

There are good leaders & bad leaders, but with a post like this, I would say that your probably a good leader.....

No I wont follow you off that cliff, but I'll gladdly push you from behind (GRIN)

R031Kona 01-12-2008 02:01 AM

do we have members? I mean more then the 5 or 6 that seem to post regularly?

Zip 01-12-2008 06:24 AM

We seem to have a few guys that have fallen silent over the last couple of months.