Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   Say Hello To Our Newest Member (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/691233-say-hello-to-our-newest-member.html)

BIGKEN 01-03-2008 06:23 PM

Say Hello To Our Newest Member

Hey New England...say hello to our newest member...Bostonsound!!! Warren has a 2003 SuperDuty and was just approved for membership today!!! Welcome aboard...:-wink ... we hope to meet you soon!!!

sglaine 01-03-2008 06:36 PM

Welcome ...Bostonsound..we try and have meets most every month and if you have any questiond just PM my self or BIGKEN.....Welcome aboard and enjoy your self

donjamer 01-03-2008 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
Welcome ...Bostonsound..we try and have meets most every month and if you have any questiond just PM my self or BIGKEN.....Welcome aboard and enjoy your self

Don't forget we are going to meet in Boston this weekend on the 6th at the bayside expo world of wheels show.. Hope to see you there...:-X22

Buzzman 01-03-2008 11:31 PM

Welcome aboard Bostonsound.

Bostonsound 01-04-2008 03:45 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome !!

I hope that I can help you guy's with any issue that I can. I am just an owner that dares to try repairs himself.

I just completed a Time-sert insert on my number two Cyl that had the "blowing out of the sparkplug issue" So I'm not affraid to try something. That was on my Wife's 2000 Expy with the famouse 5.4.

Once again thank you and I look forward to being here !!

7283-F250 01-04-2008 07:41 PM

"Hello to our newest member"

Ken told me to say that.:-D

But seriously WELCOME.

You offered... I can't get my '72 started. I can get it to back fire pretty good though. No rush. Its burried under 3 feet of snow right now.

sglaine 01-04-2008 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by 7283-F250
"Hello to our newest member"

Ken told me to say that.:-D

But seriously WELCOME.

You offered... I can't get my '72 started. I can get it to back fire pretty good though. No rush. Its burried under 3 feet of snow right now.

Don't worry Dan we are going to have a melt down next week and back to work on it..

donjamer 01-04-2008 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by sglaine
Don't worry Dan we are going to have a melt down next week and back to work on it..

What are we melting down the truck??

Probably worth more as scrap steel right now..:-missingt

Only kidding Dan, it is worth saving..
Now if it was Chevy that would be a different story..

sglaine 01-04-2008 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by donjamer
What are we melting down the truck??

Probably worth more as scrap steel right now..:-missingt

Only kidding Dan, it is worth saving..
Now if it was Chevy that would be a different story..

What I mean by melt down is in snow so put that plow away and go to Foxwoods with your snow plowing profits or go to Kittens pet store and have a blast you worked hard for it

JB666Rock 01-05-2008 10:33 AM

Welcome BostonSound!! They rolled out the red carpet for you!!

Are you a local stereo shop, or is the name meaning something else?