Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   DR Frank is here. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/690303-dr-frank-is-here.html)

tewferford 01-01-2008 10:48 AM

DR Frank is here.

Anybody out there need an aspirin, or a bloodymary?
Carl you ready to pop one for the new year?
Excuse me, Another one. Sorry Carl.
Pete, Where are ya? Too much seafood?

Ronin007 01-01-2008 11:16 AM

Well both my wife and I have been sick since Saturday. :-X15 Wish it was from over doing it, but she has bronchitis and I have a really bad cold. Hopefully I will feel good enough to return to work tomorrow. I have a pile of work waiting for me.

We slept through the dropping of the ball and I didn't get to see the Red Bull Experiment. :mad: I heard that Robbie Madison made the jump without incident and Rhys Millen was already injured so didn't do his back flip in the truck.

So how is everyone else doing?? :confused:

tewferford 01-01-2008 11:23 AM

Yea Darren, theres all kinds of crazy germs runnin loose out there. Just got over walking pneumonia myself.

Ronin007 01-01-2008 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by tewferford
Just got over walking pneumonia myself.

Wow!!! :eek:

Glad you are over it. I will be glad when this cold has run it's course. I feel like crap. :-rip

tewferford 01-01-2008 11:34 AM

Didn't even know I had it until I went to the Dr's for a tooth that was going into abscess. (dentist on va k) So I took care of both with one script. Good as new and the tooth gets surgically removed on the 10th.

Ronin007 01-01-2008 11:44 AM

Didn't even know I had it until I went to the Dr's for a tooth that was going into abscess. (dentist on va k) So I took care of both with one script. Good as new and the tooth gets surgically removed on the 10th.

Wow!!! :eek:

I guess I have nothing to complain about then compared to you Frank. Good luck with the tooth extraction. I very rarely get sick so when I get sick it is a big deal around here.

tewferford 01-01-2008 12:05 PM

I very rarely get sick myself but, when I do it's usually a hum dinger. Funny thing is, I am prone to a tooth abscess. As a matter of fact. My Grandfather died from an abscessed tooth. Sent all that good poison right too his heart. I had one so bad about eight years ago, you could not see my right ear at all. And I practice good oral hygiene, go figure.

Ronin007 01-01-2008 12:08 PM

Well just take care of it Frank. This place wouldn't be the same without the banter between you and Carl. :-X10

tewferford 01-01-2008 12:12 PM

Trust me, I aint goin no where. I was put on this earth for a reason, and this just might be it. If I can get the smallest of a chuckle outta anybody. I did my job.

Ronin007 01-01-2008 12:40 PM

Trust me, I aint goin no where. I was put on this earth for a reason, and this just might be it. If I can get the smallest of a chuckle outta anybody. I did my job.

Here, here!! :-X22 :-X10

tewferford 01-01-2008 12:57 PM

The doctor is steping out for a while. If there is an emergency, please leave a message with my service. The # is 1-800-DR FEELGOOD Thank you, DR. Frank

glruff 01-01-2008 01:53 PM

It's good to see you two have made up and out. lmao

tewferford 01-01-2008 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by glruff

HUH?:-huh Watch ya talkin bout. Ya gotta have a fight in order to make up.

OK, Was Darren mad cause I stepped on his slippers? If that's the case, it was all in fun, And I will make a formal apology. I am sorry Darren. My sarcastic sense of humor gets me in trouble more often than not.

Buck it up!:-X14

Ronin007 01-01-2008 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by glruff

:confused:

Don't know what you mean George. :-huh

Frank and I have never had a disagreement so there is no reason for Frank to apologize. If anything, he keeps things interesting around here. There have been no complaints from anyone (does that surprise you Frank?) so even the joking about Frank and Carl possibly being banned was just that. :-D

tewferford 01-01-2008 03:24 PM

I think Gertrude is trying to ruffle some rooster feathers. Are you ready for a road trip Darren? I haven't kicked the crap outta an old man in a long time.