Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General NON-Automotive Conversation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum19/)
-   -   dog the bounty hunter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/671250-dog-the-bounty-hunter.html)

i eat hybrids 11-06-2007 05:58 PM

dog the bounty hunter

Does anybody watch that show? What happened to him? I heard he made some racist comments?

websthes 11-06-2007 06:28 PM

He called his son's girlfriend the n word. And his son taped the conversation and sold it to some tabloid. Now Dog has made some public apology to show he's not a racist and calling his son's girlfriend a n_____ was taken out of context.

rangerfan 11-06-2007 06:30 PM

I guess his son won't be getting a Christmas card this here. :-D

godblessmud 11-06-2007 06:35 PM

Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, a public apology for saying something in a private conversation.

and why is it that only whites can be racist?

websthes 11-06-2007 07:02 PM

Dog got caught saying what a lot of people say in private. If he'd locked his kids in a hot car while going to buy some drugs it would have been o.k.. But instead he's been outed as a racist and that's a big no-no in Hollywood.

924x2150 11-06-2007 07:25 PM

I believe dog should go catch some criminals. We need good bounty hunters.
But, what we don't need is lame TV shows like his. I tried to watch that show, and I really don't like it.
His sons' girlfriend has alledgedly been known to use drugs(according to dogs rant)..and dog was putting her down because he felt that girl could only bring trouble to the family. I guess she did do that, in a round-about way.

dragogt 11-06-2007 07:26 PM

so how long before the "good" Reverend's Sharpten, and Jackson are calling for his head.....er job?

I6power 11-06-2007 07:53 PM

If you listen to the tape youll see that he isnt racist. The problem was that he uses the N word all the time. He was afraid that shed take it out of context and they would all lose their jobs for being racist. Now the tape has made it out and he used said word explaining this to all his son. However nobody listens to his explanation, just the few times he used that word, so now all the sheep will be talking trivial bs about racism.

85e150 11-06-2007 11:24 PM

If you listen to the tape, you will understand that he is a low-life moron bigot who uses the N word all the time, and doesn't want to be exposed for what he is by having someone offended by the word in his house.

He is also about as smart as a pile of cow crap for leaving such a message on an answering machine. How many rocket scientists would it take to figure out that tape would become public?

How he ever catches anyone is beyond me. Can't you see the mullet for miles and know to take off?

I hope he crawls back under a rock somewhere.

ididntdoit99 11-06-2007 11:30 PM

has anybody watched that show... everytime they go after a girl he uses the word "b$tch" repeatedley refering to the girl, i haven't heard the tape, but i think he just talks that way.

85e150 11-06-2007 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by ididntdoit99
has anybody watched that show... everytime they go after a girl he uses the word "b$tch" repeatedley refering to the girl, i haven't heard the tape, but i think he just talks that way.

Yea, I've seen a bit of it, and yes, he just talks that way. Like a moron.

ididntdoit99 11-07-2007 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by 85e150six4mtod
Yea, I've seen a bit of it, and yes, he just talks that way. Like a moron.

Well, of course he's a moron.

I'm just saying He calls every woman a b*tch and nobody seems to have a problem with that.

Why is this suddenly a problem? Did you expect any different? Like you said he's a dip*****.

NumberDummy 11-07-2007 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by godblessmud
Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, a public apology for saying something in a private conversation.

Remember the O.J. Simpson trial? LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman was asked on the stand if he ever used the n word, he said no, never. Then it was brought to the courts attention that while working with a ghostwriter on a book in his spare time, he used the n word multiple times, while speaking with her. The entire focus of the trial then shifted away from O.J. and onto Mark Fuhrman.

freirefishing 11-07-2007 08:23 AM

we need people like him, and what he says in his private time should be kept private. thanks to the media, hes toast.
we have all said things at one time or another.

this country will always be divided by color, unfortunately

NewEnglandHerdsman 11-07-2007 08:38 AM

I don't understand the "said it in private, but I really didn't mean it" apology. If he (and lots of others in similar cases) think it's wrong, then don't do it - even in private. If he thinks it's ok (in public or private) don't apologize for it.

All who do this just come off as spineless hypocrites, and that's what really does the damage to them...