Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Maryland Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum186/)
-   -   MARYLAND Meet-N_Greet! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/645032-maryland-meet-n_greet.html)

Superdudey 08-26-2007 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by glruff
To start with, you do what you are doing now by posting to the chapter threads, keeping it active with new and exciting posts.:-X22

Provide input for meets in your section of the state, promote the chapter, get new members for the chapter and first and foremost help your chapter leader by offering suggestions and recommendations.:)

i quess so, i hope i dont let the power go to my head.

glruff 08-26-2007 12:51 PM

Hey Tractor Boy SD is volunteering to be the board member for the western part of Maryland.

SD what's you first name?

Send Tractor Boy a pm and offer your services.

Superdudey 08-26-2007 12:55 PM

Shane. I hail from parts unknown to most yuppies

glruff 08-26-2007 01:07 PM

I got family in the Oakland--Cumberland area. Although I am in lower, slower Delaware.

Superdudey 08-26-2007 01:11 PM

now the question is, should i run another tune on the ford or leave it stock. man i miss the power but man i dont miss the bills for breaking stuff :D

fire240 08-26-2007 05:10 PM

i call dundalk home.nice little place if you dont mind a steel mill, marine terminal, a waste water treatment plant, and a closed landfill as community nieghbors.

glruff 08-26-2007 05:52 PM

Ok we got Shane and Shaun starting to be real active. Dustin and Bud where the heck are you guys?:-wink

Now Shane and Shaun, where would be a central location to meet for the Maryland Chapter.:-X22 Everyone will have to do some travel. Hopefully the travel time will not be 3hrs.

Keep in mind that the Delaware chapter has claimed the Delmarva Peninsula, so hands off. LOL:-missingt

It should be a place easy for everyone to find. Maybe a place with good, but reasonable food, or someone's house/shop or place of business. Some place where we all can ooooo & ahhhh over each others truck.:-D

Looks like the poll taken shows that a weekend should work for most.

Give yourself time to notify everyone either by email or pm, suggest a month in advance. That way everyone can have a chance to put it on their schedule.:cool:

Keep in mind if more than one person shows up the meet will be a success.

Superdudey 08-26-2007 05:56 PM

god d@mn thats funny right thar.

ill see what i can swing :) give me time :D

glruff 08-26-2007 06:18 PM

Ok you got all the time you need, just so you getter dun by next saturday.:-X22

Then it will be :-bigparty

BPofMD 08-26-2007 07:12 PM

George, it sounds like you are working more for MD than DE!!

glruff 08-26-2007 07:25 PM

Just trying to help our good neighbor. If my help is not needed I can handle that also. Sorry if I intruded. TB asked for some help, thought I was helping.

BPofMD 08-26-2007 07:52 PM

I ain't complainin'.....

glruff 08-26-2007 07:56 PM

Well then get to work.:-drink :-missingt