Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Louisiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum148/)
-   -   Ideas for get together (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/641415-ideas-for-get-together.html)

rbloodhound 08-11-2007 10:00 PM

Ideas for get together

Good people. Give me your ideas for a get together. I know of a place in Start LA. That is close to Monroe. They have mud races once a month. Every now and then they have a play day. I can check with them to see if we can set up a play day there. Now give me your ideas. Im game for anything.
Thanks
Robert

rbloodhound 08-11-2007 11:26 PM

Im going to go out on a limb and post my contact info. call me at 318-267-9419. Email me @ aaoffroad318@aol.com.

-FTE staff note - no links to your business please, per the guidelines. :)

Redneck'n 08-12-2007 07:16 PM

I know where Start is. I've been thru there a time or 2.
A mud park would be of interest to me..I dont have a winch, but I still like to play in the mud.

rbloodhound 08-12-2007 09:03 PM

When i went there they had a dozer to pull people out. it was more whater than anything else. several stock 4x4's had problems. but i didnt with my swampers.

blksiryder 08-13-2007 10:25 AM

well open to all but for the new orleans gretna area i would like to meet up at maybe hooters on the west bank this weekend or next the 25/26th. i just need to get feed back from other members. a few beers and just to see some members trucks and check out the rides. the reason i say the west bank in the east bank has nothing for parking. but just give me feed back and i'll go just about ne where.

Ryder

rbloodhound 08-13-2007 10:44 AM

good luck bilksiryder. It would be a little far for me to go to hooters. It looks like we are getting a little more action in the Louisiana Chapter. I want to try the same thing with the North Louisiana members. I can go any where. Monroe, Alexandria, whever. Please reply and let me know where you are and where you would like to meet.

If we can get response from all over Louisiana and see what our members would like to do we can plan a state wide meet when the weather cools off.

For our members that are into stereos. I have a friend that owns an audio store. He is in the process of planing a crank it up within the next month or two. I think it is going to be on the river walk in Vidalia Louisiana. I will post more info when I know more. That would be a great time to meet a lot of members.

Thanks
Robert

cant remember 08-14-2007 11:50 PM

where is the hooters over on the west bank? what day you thinking? and time? be interested in showing up. ttyl D.J.

blksiryder 08-18-2007 10:12 PM

sorry for the late reply but i have been stuck in ATL for the past 4 days. the hooters is on belle chasse hwy (route 23). i was thinking next sat but things have slowed down in the planning due to me going to atl. but is people can show up on a weeks planing then so be it. let me know even if theres just 2 of us its a start.

cant remember 08-18-2007 10:51 PM

i could show up on the weekends anywhere around new orleans area. ok i know were thats at drive by it all the time. lol forgot it was there.

rangergurl04 08-19-2007 07:11 PM

i can do the westbank

blksiryder 08-19-2007 10:01 PM

so i can count on 2 people showing up say sat at 1200 give or take a few hours? if so i'll post a meet and list of members to show

rangergurl04 08-20-2007 07:26 AM

i might be able to get another person or two but yea that's a good time

cant remember 08-20-2007 08:56 AM

yep noon is fine

Voodoo66 08-23-2007 10:23 PM

what about trying to meet up at Cruisin the Coast?

cajunland 08-23-2007 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by blksiryder
well open to all but for the new orleans gretna area i would like to meet up at maybe hooters on the west bank this weekend or next the 25/26th. i just need to get feed back from other members. a few beers and just to see some members trucks and check out the rides. the reason i say the west bank in the east bank has nothing for parking. but just give me feed back and i'll go just about ne where.

Ryder

Would love to, but unfortunately I'll be putting my tranny back in this weekend. (Blew the front seal on the pump) Along with a few upgrades (auxillary tranny cooler and remote filter!)