Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum182/)
-   -   Hello from Kersey, PA (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/636907-hello-from-kersey-pa.html)

Stevegud1 07-29-2007 12:16 AM

Hello from Kersey, PA

Hello, fellow Commonwealthers!

I'm a new member from Kersey, PA (north of DuBois), formerly of Washington, PA. Just bought a '99 F150 XLT Sport Supercab 4x4.

What's the official hand-signal of Pennsylvania F-series owners as "younz" drive by each other? :D Anyway, greetings! Here's a photo of the pick-up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...03106small.jpg

soondg 07-29-2007 01:37 AM

Hello Steve,
Nice truck and welcome to the chapter.

tjc transport 07-29-2007 08:24 AM

first, you must join the PA. chapter.
and this is the chapter wave: :-jammin

unless you are uncoordinated like your chapter leader is.
he can only raise one finger at a time, and most of the time i have seen it, it is the middle one. hehehe

lostin90s 07-30-2007 05:45 PM

I'm working just down over hill from you well a couple hills in force area (sewage plant) . If you see a white 94 F150 sc lb 4x4 its just me.

Stevegud1 07-30-2007 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by tjc transport
first, you must join the PA. chapter.
and this is the chapter wave: :-jammin

unless you are uncoordinated like your chapter leader is.
he can only raise one finger at a time, and most of the time i have seen it, it is the middle one. hehehe

I applied for membership, and judging from the chapter leader's post, I must have been accepted....soo...:-jammin

Where's the best place to find some cheap/free mods? I am not into the APC stuff (I like to keep a clean look), but also have to keep the cost down, so no $5K lift-kit for me. What kind of mods do you guys recommend?

Also, I will need to buy tires soon, any thoughts for the Elk County winters? I'm thinking Cooper STT's.

Stevegud1 07-30-2007 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by lostin90s
I'm working just down over hill from you well a couple hills in force area (sewage plant) . If you see a white 94 F150 sc lb 4x4 its just me.

Ahh, yes, I know that smell...er...uh...area well. j/k

In-Laws camp in Caledonia. I always got a chuckle when I'm on Rt-255, and drive by "Sewer Plant Road". Could have come up with SOMETHING a little more colorful. Poor guy that lives on that road has to address stuff "Sewer Plant Road". Heh.

I'll keep en eye out for you...and give you one of these...:-jammin

Stevegud1 07-30-2007 06:44 PM

BTW, I read the quote in your signature...you're not the guy that swiped the tailgate off of the '93 GMC sitting on 255 right by Old Kersey road, are ya? :rolleyes:

That would suck, this guy is trying to sell this truck, and someone up and took his tailgate. Did you see it in the newspaper? What a Bummer.:-X15

glruff 07-30-2007 06:58 PM

BUSTED!:-missingt

Lost I told u not to take it that someone would notice a GMC tail on a Ford.:rolleyes:

lostin90s 07-30-2007 08:57 PM

Sure Rat me out I was helping someone stuck in a ditch and what else is a chevy gate good for? Just kidding . I pay for my parts. I Ussually get them in form of whole other parts truck .

Stevegud1 07-31-2007 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by glruff
BUSTED!:-missingt

Lost I told u not to take it that someone would notice a GMC tail on a Ford.:rolleyes:

:-missingt I've seen stranger things automotively since having moved to Elk County.

Prolly the funniest was the time I saw a kid with a huge screwdriver and hammer, clearing the cat on his pep-boys APC special edition Cheby Cavalier :-X15 ...right on the main road about 2 miles away from the State Police barracks. That just screamed "Ticket me!"

lostin90s 08-01-2007 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Stevegud1
:-missingt I've seen stranger things automotively since having moved to Elk County.

Prolly the funniest was the time I saw a kid with a huge screwdriver and hammer, clearing the cat on his pep-boys APC special edition Cheby Cavalier :-X15 ...right on the main road about 2 miles away from the State Police barracks. That just screamed "Ticket me!"

So you are a Import ? Well wait till you see the 4 whellers in downtown ST Marys. Lets just say a couple miles past Caladonia any thing is Possible.

Stevegud1 08-02-2007 05:20 PM

So you are a Import ? Well wait till you see the 4 whellers in downtown ST Marys. Lets just say a couple miles past Caladonia any thing is Possible.

So far the craziest 4-wheeler I saw was the white Durango with the huge lift kit, and ginormous tires. Looks so top-heavy that it'll roll over if you simply ask it to.

lostin90s 08-02-2007 06:17 PM

Nice truck by the way

Stevegud1 08-02-2007 08:21 PM

ty very much