Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nevada Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum181/)
-   -   Omg! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/621202-omg.html)

davethecow 06-09-2007 10:50 PM

Omg!

Its been two days since a post on this forum.Guys we need to post to keep our chapter.I know i am the last one to talk since i almost never post a comment.but in the past i was one of the guys trying to get a chapter for our state.
I know ther are not as many members here and we are spread faily thin.but thuis here is our main form of communication.
If we dont pick up our post numbers we are going to be relegated back to nor cal,or so cal. chapter extentions.
I know its summer and we all have things to do.but take five minutes and say something.it dont really matter what.just say bump or post.we have an imagination so we can make of what we want..so post up guys...ill be on the side lines.

davethecow 06-10-2007 03:30 PM

bump.............

redneckboy 06-10-2007 10:34 PM

So what does everyone do for a living?

05XLT 06-12-2007 12:33 PM

I was doing body work and working for the City of Henderson... But now that I'm moving, I'm looking for something else!

dgassett 06-15-2007 10:37 PM

I work for the cable company. No, I don't work for the free hook up dept. I also dream about my truck getting closer to finished.

davethecow 06-24-2007 07:32 PM

I sit around and play video games all day......:-missingt .Naw not really but i wish i did.I am in tha NAVY.a few more years and then ill play games all day.

SANDDEMON08 06-25-2007 10:38 AM

So whats this whole chapter thing about. I'm new to this, just bought a 08 F350 SD FX4 6.4 PSD. I put some postings up, but never realy checked into this chapter thing. I'm in construction.

redneckboy 06-25-2007 06:24 PM

Here in southern Nevada we try to have a get togather the first monday of the month. We show our trucks and talk about what ever. There is talk of trying to get a meeting set up somewhere so all the nevada chapter memebers can meet up. Its basically a chapter so you can meet people that have Fords in your state.

dgassett 06-26-2007 12:35 AM

unfortunately, I have only made to one meet. I would like to make more, life just won't let me. They are a good group of people though.

SANDDEMON08 06-27-2007 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by redneckboy
Here in southern Nevada we try to have a get togather the first monday of the month. We show our trucks and talk about what ever. There is talk of trying to get a meeting set up somewhere so all the nevada chapter memebers can meet up. Its basically a chapter so you can meet people that have Fords in your state.

How many members are currently in the nevada chapter, in the vegas area

redneckboy 06-27-2007 01:30 PM

um not quit sure on that one but we usually have 4-7 show up to the meet. Its at Rancho Shara area at In n out if you want to show up first monday in july

05XLT 06-29-2007 12:38 AM

It's at the In N' Out accross from the Palace Station...