Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum74/)
-   -   Welcome Mike's Truck Salvage (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/617437-welcome-mikes-truck-salvage.html)

FTE Ken 05-29-2007 12:50 PM

Welcome Mike's Truck Salvage

Those of you restoring or repairing collision damage on an older truck know how hard it can be to find good condition rust free parts. Most salvage yards don't have many trucks, and when they do they tend to be picked clean (I know from experience)....

Mike's Truck Salvage

We Specialize In Rust Free Body Parts For Most Older Pickup Trucks.

Mid 1990s to as far back as possible.

Your best source for non rusted pickup truck sheet metal for over 30 years.

Let us take the hassles out of finding and delivering your truck parts.

From whole trucks to tail light chrome, no item is too large or small. Very competitive prices.

Check them out and be sure to let them know you saw them on Ford-Trucks.com! www.mtsalvage.com

cookie88 06-08-2007 11:43 PM

Oh man are you going to be popular around here :) Welcome!

Mikestrucks 06-19-2007 07:04 PM

Thanks Scott!

It has been AMAZING to meet all my Ford Truck blood brothers here!

It's exciting to know I'm helping to keep some of the trucks out there alive and will keep up the good fight as long as I can!

Look for further refinements in Mikes Truck Salvage as time goes by and I find more and more ways to best serve our Ford Truck Community in my own unique ways.

Hyperactive460 11-26-2007 04:06 PM

hey mike, hope things work out for you here. i'll keep throwing plugs out there for you when ever i can...thanks for all your help i the past, GOOD LUCK ...
andy

Mil1ion 11-26-2007 04:43 PM

Ya, we're thinking of you Mike ;)

lostin90s 11-26-2007 05:19 PM

welcome.. The local yards I can get all small interior and plasticsyou want But bodies are a rust bucket . Glad u r aboard. Later Lost

sglaine 11-26-2007 05:22 PM

Welcome to FTE Mike I will be contacting you in the future for some good old parts..:cool:

Mikestrucks 11-26-2007 07:06 PM

Thanks for the kind words, the plugs, the pats on the back, and everything else guys! It has been a great ride so far. I learn more about these old Fords every day. It's been a pleasure to serve in our Ford Truck Community and I look forward to continuing on for a very long time. Mike.

Half Breed 11-26-2007 07:18 PM

One more great sponsor to make us that more powerful as one of the Leading Ford Sites on the Web. Welcome Mike!!!! Good to have you aboard.

Ron 51 12-25-2007 09:09 PM

Would you have 51 ford f1 fenders. I am looking around for them.ron 51

mblayton 12-25-2007 09:38 PM

Hey Mike I purchased a cab from a 69 250 (blue/white) about 3-4 years ago, truck is finally in paint and will post the before and after photos once done. I try and recommend you as often as possible, you were fantastic to work with. Thanks

sedly 01-02-2008 07:29 PM

Welcome to FTE,hopefully you ship to Canada.

mackman1994 01-02-2008 07:53 PM

79 f150

can anyone tell me anything about a c-6 in a 79 f150? We rebuilt this transmission and it still slips in drive and reverse.

Mikestrucks 01-03-2008 10:53 AM

Hi Ron, Sedly, mackman, and everyone,

Ron, I sent you a private reply about the 51 fenders, let me know if you did not find it.

Sedley, sure we ship to Canada thru a freight company so it gets expensive on the large items. I also ship small items to Canada thru the post office and I can ship medium size items thru Fed Ex if you have an account with them to pay the duties. We also can meet you with the big items at border cities on the east coast such as Buffalo, NY.

Mackman, I will try to figure out how to copy your post into our transmission forum here on the web site. They should be able to help with your C6 trouble.

Fox 01-08-2008 12:58 AM

Greetings from germany Mike,

hope you have a happy new year. :)
I am very happy that i have found you over this great forum. The bed bolts i bought from you are great and i cant wait that my spring towers will arrive.

Have a great time
Robert