Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Jersey Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum143/)
-   -   June 30th - NJ Chapter Meet & Greet (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/612858-june-30th-nj-chapter-meet-and-greet.html)

frederic 06-29-2007 11:40 PM

Sure guys, c'mon down. The directions are here:

http://frederic.midimonkey.com/rsvp/

Just remember to toss $5 into the coffee can and bring swimtrunks!

The shindig starts around 2pm. We got folks coming from PA, CT, MD coming too! Should be a blast!

glruff 06-30-2007 07:13 AM

Frederic, & TJC Transport, sorry :-down to back out on your meet, but a friend needs my help due to a tree that was downed in a storm that hit us thursday night. The tree fell on the garage where I store my tractor, so guess what, I feel obligated to help remove the tree.

Post up alot of pictures. Next time hopefully!:-wink

350steve 06-30-2007 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by glruff
Frederic, & TJC Transport, sorry :-down to back out on your meet, but a friend needs my help due to a tree that was downed in a storm that hit us thursday night. The tree fell on the garage where I store my tractor, so guess what, I feel obligated to help remove the tree.

Post up alot of pictures. Next time hopefully!:-wink

:confused: what......I wanted free lunch

ranger1999 Bob 06-30-2007 11:46 PM

Just a quick post to thank Fred, Lynn and Tom for a wonderful day. My wife, stepdaughter and I had a wonderful time and the day flew by It was great meeting all of you and getting a chance to chat in person. Thanks again for all your hospitality
Bob, Susan and Tiffani

captchas 07-01-2007 06:17 AM

sucked from me guys

hit a big bambi "i do mean big a 10point rack" with my mustang heading out to route 23 from home in highland lakes to drive down. looks like about 5 or 6k in damage along with a now undriveable car.the hit caused the air bag to blow off and me take another trip to the hospital for a check over due to my fused neck problems
i needed this like a hole in my head.the stang is my dayly driver and only driver.

tjc transport 07-01-2007 07:52 AM

wow!! sorry to hear that Charlie. we were wondering what happened to you.

hope everything is OK with you. don't worry about the car, it can be replaced. you can't be.

soondg 07-01-2007 12:25 PM

Had a good time at the meet. My wife enjoyed herself. It's always good to meet new people. Fred and Lynn thanks for hosting. I enjoyed the food especially Lynn's beans, I don't think my wife enjoyed the after effects though by the time we got home. I'll be waiting to see the pics or video Fred took. Looking forward to the next time we can get together.

captchas 07-01-2007 02:01 PM

yes it can tom.
just that i had just gotten the new nose on it. a few days before. it was all decked out as a gt with parts from www.newtakeoff.com and ceravinis in vineland. insurance will only pay for the stock parts prices .body shop sayes a week as they write the estimates for my company and directly file. paper work should be done by late tues day and work done by late in the week early next week.

bumper, grilles,foglamps,hood, radiator,supports and rt fender, 1 alloy rim and the small garbage. 2 stage paint and restriping with the shelby 10 inch wide stripes over the whole car, shop wrote for $6,343 total . enterprise got me a rental mean time

ps edit
guys i made a temp. tech gallery of what you would have seen saturday.i'll only leave it in for a very short time as per web site rules.

bigred5.3 07-01-2007 09:40 PM

Great Day

Fred & Lynn,

Thanks for a wonderful time and some great pulled pork.
Sorry I had to leave early but the business follows me whereever I go.
Until next time. Keep on truckin'.

kevincw 07-02-2007 07:58 AM

Fred and Lynn, thank you for opening your home to us . We had a great time.

frederic 07-02-2007 02:04 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's much appreciated. We enjoyed hosting this as well as meeting all of you as well.

Hope my son wasn't too annoying with his water pistol.

Around 1am or so the few remaining guests and I decided we were hungry again so we heated up the pulled pork and grilled some more burgers.

Sorry Captais and Gruff that you couldn't make it, bad luck for both of you...

tjc transport 07-04-2007 09:09 AM

i'm not sure yet, but i think i won something on the pennsylvania lottery tickets.i have to check with joe to be sure, but i got a match on 5 of the 18 numbers.
if i read the rules rite, that is a $5 winner

ranger1999 Bob 07-08-2007 05:05 PM

i only got one number on the game (17) I had the right numbers but the state messed up on picking their numbers lol congrats on the win tom

soondg 07-08-2007 06:47 PM

I was hoping someone would hit, I haven't even checked my numbers yet. Congratulations Tom, that's a few cups of coffee, unless your a Starbucks fan.

350steve 07-08-2007 06:59 PM

anyone got the numbers.or should I check penn lottery....thanks