Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ford vs The Competition (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum17/)
-   -   Fortune writer calls for death of Buick, Pontiac, HUMMER, GMC and Saab (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/606790-fortune-writer-calls-for-death-of-buick-pontiac-hummer-gmc-and-saab.html)

Red Star 04-26-2007 03:23 PM

Fortune writer calls for death of Buick, Pontiac, HUMMER, GMC and Saab

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/04/26/f...hummer-gmc-an/

FLYBOY07 04-26-2007 03:33 PM

Doesnt' even know what the hell he is even talking about if they do that GM will be much worse off then they already off.. Hummer and Saab can go but it would be stupid to cut the rest as jobs dealership and a whole lot of things would be affected.. GM makes MUCH better products than toyota in my mind ... Gm and FORD we'll be okay they're making better products then they ever have..:-headbang

93RangerXL4x2 04-27-2007 05:06 AM

might as well just focus on one truck. GMC = Gods Mechcical Curse, im joking I like GM.

BigF350 04-27-2007 05:15 AM

Just for your next spelling bee... a subtle hint, its "joking".

Note the vowel after the constanant, negating the need for an "e".

Please see the English teacher after class ;)

93RangerXL4x2 04-27-2007 05:18 AM

anyways Mr super cool, your a fool and that post is pointless.i know how to spell whats the diff.

BigF350 04-27-2007 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by 93RangerXL4x2
and that post is pointless

Never said it wasn't....

I don't think you are in a posistion to judge however... :)

might as well just focus on one truck. GMC = Gods Mechcical Curse, im joking I like GM.

no jibberish here, just facts, and I dont think your math was right. cause the same 3 Tundras sit on that lot.

you guys know nothing about ford trucks, i bring up facts and look you arent even talkig bout ford, its always somethign else, why are you here? frenchy

that I dont know all this, I guess so.

Dodge Sucks, mile after mile.

guess it happens.

?? How doesint ford? they offfer over 1000 configurations. whos there customers? I am yet 2 see more than 3. I see 67% Fords, let me tell you a story, there was about 6 people standing infron of a white Tundra, I yelled out 400,000kms that things a pieces of crap, my truck is tough, all I gotta say, I have loaded it with a fork lift, lifted it with a forklift. my truck has 224,000kms 164,000 miles

yeah but truth is if i can load my v6 truck to 1950, proboly 50 more, ford makes the best truck. underated for a reason dont need to prove nothing. hahahah the new sillverado rates for 2200 what a joke so mabe you sould carry 2550, ford rated for 3050 so m,abe you could carry 3360

Nothingt beats a Ford I have been hereing that alot lately from the ford guys I know.
I could go on... but I think Ken's bandwith bill is getting spendy :-wink

i know how to spell whats the diff.
If thats the case... don't let us "fools" hold you back. Enlighten us with your spelling prowess :-X22

NumberDummy 04-27-2007 06:58 AM

Ach du lieber, it's bad enough trying to decipher the posts the first time around, now I gotta read them again? Talk about overkill.

Fortune article: GM has done a fine job killing off SAAB without any help from others. Once a viable product, SAAB has sunk to a new low under GM ownership. There is over a 18 month supply of new 2006 and even some 2004 and 2005 SAAB's sitting on dealer and holding lots throughout the US, the worst backlog in the industry.

SMIGGS 04-27-2007 08:54 AM

anyways Mr super cool, your a fool and that post is pointless.i know how to spell whats the diff.

I call BS on this one.

You don't know how to spell. You luck out now and again.

Big350,

I've called him out numerous times for any sort of proof on any of his "facts" and it just seems he finds a hole to crawl in and hide.

I wouldn't waste your breath. If he can prove that he can spell it just proves the lack of respect he has for his fellow "Ford" members.

Monsta 04-27-2007 01:03 PM

Now that's funny right there! :-missingt

Let me help.

You're, not your. You're is a contraction...oops sorry...con...track...shun... of YOU ARE.

YOUR is generally thought of and used as a modifier to show possession.

~~~~
what's, not whats. You forgot the apostrophe. Like "You're", it also is a contraction. It contracts the words; what is.

~~~~
Few other things... The A in anyways should be capitalized. It begins the sentence.

"Mr." should have a period behind the letter "r".

The comma should be behind the word anyways, not Mr. Super Cool.

There should be a space between sentences and new sentences begin with a capital letter.

And your second sentence should end in a question mark as the sentence is an interrogative sentence.

Signed,

A homeschooling father. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GM really does need to take a look at their various brands and see how they can position them better in the market. They could be doing better than they are now, that's for sure!

Ford_Six 04-27-2007 07:58 PM

Not to mention the avatar says Captain Cool, not Mr. Super Cool.

Signed, a homeschooled student, soon to be homeschooling father.

cmpd1781 04-27-2007 09:17 PM

Boys!.....Boys!........Crack open a cold one and sit outside by the grill!!!.......(oops!.....sorry, big.....meant to say the "barbie"......(haha)).......

RexB 04-27-2007 11:17 PM

:-missingt :-X14 :-missingt

This is a kick (arse) thread. Y'all getting excited over how nobody can spell 'cept NumberDummy 'n monsta'. Maybe Ford_Six but the short sentence wasn't long enough to tell.

Chill! (Or whatever the current *word* is, a teen hasn't lived here in a long while.)

GM can't build krap compared to Toyo. And my Ford Co. better get with it in both styling and function! I'm tired of car-looking pickemups and Tritons blowing plugs.

K, Flame me!!

:-X14

Ford_Six 04-27-2007 11:54 PM

C'mon Rex, you know I can spell. I don't even use the spell check function, it just asks me what all the IM abbreviations are.

Monsta 04-28-2007 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by RexB
GM can't build krap compared to Toyo.

What the hecks any of that rambling got to do with the original thread subject or 93RangerXL4x2's inability to type out the English language properly? :-X03

Anyway...GM can't build "krap"? (uh...Crap :) ) compared to Toyota?!? Since I own a GM product I can say that your statement is most certainly unfounded and untrue. GM builds ALL KINDS of crap!! Funny looking crap, too! :-missingt 'Cept for the Z06. That buggah is a beauty! :-X22

And my Ford Co. better get with it in both styling and function! I'm tired of car-looking pickemups and Tritons blowing plugs.
What? You no like the new Super Duty's front end?? :cool:

Tritons still blow plugs? I thought they took care of that in 02...

What is the FTE Folding Team?

NumberDummy 04-28-2007 12:28 AM

Waaay off topic.

Crap, a derivitive of crapper.

Thomas Crapper, an Engishman, invented the flush toilet.