Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   How Was Easter? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/600413-how-was-easter.html)

Placermike 04-08-2007 03:05 PM

How Was Easter?

Posting is slow today, so I will guess that everyone is having a great time with friends and family!

Right now, have more kids at the house than the average daycare...Will let you know how all went.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!

oneminizut 04-08-2007 03:08 PM

Yeah, Happy Easter people!

Personally I'm a scientist and not a Christian type (NOTHING wrong with being Christian)

So I'm gonna drink beers and maybe watch some goofy movies today. I don't do the church or family thing but I'm glad for those of you that can and will see your loved ones today and I hope you have a great time! :)

nubeee1 04-08-2007 03:12 PM

Drinken some beers. Painting the living room. Anybody want to help????

oneminizut 04-08-2007 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by nubeee1

If I help is the beer free?

nubeee1 04-08-2007 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by oneminizut
If I help is the beer free?

I even throw in the straw!!!!:-missingt

oneminizut 04-08-2007 03:23 PM

Aww heck, I forgot your in Vegas.

I can't even enter Nevada. Another state I got a felony.

Send a bottle through the mail and I'll send you an extra brush! :-X22

nubeee1 04-08-2007 03:29 PM

......................:-missingt ..:-missingt :-X22

nubeee1 04-08-2007 03:32 PM

I'm going to send you a package....With instruction to the ups driver to light it up, ring the door bell and run like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-missingt

oneminizut 04-08-2007 03:38 PM

I'm going to send you a package....With instruction to the ups driver to light it up, ring the door bell and run like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-missingt

UPS, the mail lady, fedex, pretty much anyone that comes on the property besides FTE members don't like me much. Might be the way I greet people when they come up my driveway. Who knows? They started dropping packages off 50 yards away. :-missingt

Placermike 04-08-2007 03:45 PM

Heck NO!!!...These 12oz curls are wearing me out already.

oneminizut 04-08-2007 03:56 PM

12 oz. curls? Are you getting old? I'm doing 24 oz. curls over here. We should work out together sometime! :-missingt

Snowbunny 04-08-2007 05:37 PM

My Honey took the fam out to brunch! The drive to town is always nice ~ 48 miles one-way ~ Yup, I live way deep in the woods! OK, well actually on top of a mountain... No cell phone, no television, no radio, no high speed Internet, not much of nothin'! Cows... trees... bored teenagers.... Hell, the high school I work at has 68 students K-12, and has a graduating class this year of, are you ready? One! Yes, we have one senior in our high school! Six Juniors, three sophomores and five freshman! Boy, now if that ain't redneck country, I don't know what is! I just love it though!

oneminizut 04-08-2007 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Snowbunny
My Honey took the fam out to brunch! The drive to town is always nice ~ 48 miles one-way ~ Yup, I live way deep in the woods! OK, well actually on top of a mountain... No cell phone, no television, no radio, no high speed Internet, not much of nothin'! Cows... trees... bored teenagers.... Hell, the high school I work at has 68 students K-12, and has a graduating class this year of, are you ready? One! Yes, we have one senior in our high school! Six Juniors, three sophomores and five freshman! Boy, now if that ain't redneck country, I don't know what is! I just love it though!

Besides no High speed Internet it sounds like Paradise!

Snowbunny 04-08-2007 05:49 PM

Yeah it is! Even without the high speed!

nubeee1 04-08-2007 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Snowbunny
the high school I work at has 68 students K-12, and has a graduating class this year of, are you ready? One! Yes, we have one senior in our high school! Six Juniors, three sophomores and five freshman! Boy, now if that ain't redneck country, I don't know what is! I just love it though!

So after all these years, I find out I'm a Redneck!!! My graduation class of 75, consisted of 6 kids! Me too K-12 in one big square Bld.......:)