Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   *robin williams voice on* GOOOOOOOOOOOOD (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/600039-robin-williams-voice-on-gooooooooooood.html)

spidertoy 04-07-2007 01:34 PM

*robin williams voice on* GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNING WASHINGTON CHAPTER!!!!

*robin williams voice off*

I figured since we have a goodnight thread, we needed a good morning thread for those of us lucky enough to have a job where you can surf FTE and get payed for it :D

nubeee1 04-07-2007 01:37 PM

Wheres my Bloody Mary??????:-drink

spidertoy 04-07-2007 01:51 PM

in the fridge, and the liquor store:laugh:

Placermike 04-07-2007 04:54 PM

Time stamps

I know Rex gets up early, and I have to be at work by 7 am....it would be interesting to see what is considered morning...lol

nubeee1 04-08-2007 10:17 AM

Everybody still sleeping? The Easter EGG Hunt is about to begin!!:-missingt Happy Easter Every one :-wink

RexB 04-08-2007 11:24 AM

Happy Egg day back atcha'! :)

Here's the Good Morning! thread that Spidertoy talked about, i shoulda' guessed the title would start "Goooood....(morning Vietnam")!

Originally Posted by Placermike
I know Rex gets up early, and I have to be at work by 7 am....it would be interesting to see what is considered morning...lol

0200 this morning but that ain't right. Almost a hangover but Donna pooped out early after work. Usually 0430. Early to bed, early.... out here in the sticks. :)

spidertoy 04-08-2007 06:30 PM

yeah, well the way I figure it, is once you are up and at it, and you pop on here, that constitutes morning, so whenever you wakeup and find yoru way to the information superhighway:D

RexB 04-14-2007 08:40 AM

It's Saturday morning, wake up y'all!!!

The world rotated again, Rise 'n Shine sheesh

brentleedragon 04-14-2007 12:04 PM

im up! wooooo no work <3 the rain

RexB 04-14-2007 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by brentleedragon
im up! wooooo no work <3 the rain

Rain in East Washington? Youse guyz are going to get spoiled.

Do you trek over into Idaho much?

brentleedragon 04-14-2007 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by RexB
Rain in East Washington? Youse guyz are going to get spoiled.

Do you trek over into Idaho much?

yup rain over here in the east of the state, yes as a matter of fact I do, i live about 15 miles from the border, my uncle owns two homes there Sagle and Spirit Lake so I go out and check on them until they sell, but right now im painting a house in Elk......
but yes i do trek over there why do you ask?

RexB 04-14-2007 12:30 PM

One friend lives central Idaho back in the woods (lol the state is mostly woods, i like it) he's finishing clearing and finalling his new home, and Donna's girlfriend is moving to North Idaho this summer if she can sell her (overpriced) home here.

brentleedragon 04-14-2007 12:35 PM

ah ic cool cool, my parents want to live on the pend orielle river or lake part with like 10+ acres lol for now its settled by 7 acres across the street from sacheen lake in washington :-) and yes idaho is mostly woods

RexB 04-14-2007 01:11 PM

Living on a big lake or river would be very nice, I'm a water rat. Like the ocean better but that's even usually higher priced -- i hafta' settle for being 1/3 mile off Puget Sound here, no view.

Your parents need a boat? :-X0A6

brentleedragon 04-14-2007 01:51 PM

lol we have a boat that we are restoring my dad and I, I have 2 jet skis and we are trying to get a pontoon maybe idk what they are doing lol