Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delaware Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum191/)
-   -   +++ 2007 Advance Notices +++ (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/574342-2007-advance-notices.html)

glruff 01-30-2007 04:04 PM

+++ 2007 Advance Notices +++

This thread will be used by Board Members to post advance notices of Meet--N--Greets, Board Meetings, regional events, etc. that the Delaware Chapter Members will be participating in the named event.

Sometime the notice will only have the date until further information becomes available.

This way we can post meetings and events for later in the year to give members a chance to pencil them on their busy schedules, and/or get the required permissions to attend.

When times and places are finalized, a thread will be posted, like was used for the 2007 February Meet--N--Greet, to fill in the missing information.

No response or post is required from members at this time. Look for the 2007 Monthly topic to be posted which will request you to post if attending.

glruff 01-30-2007 04:09 PM

The third Saturday of April, 04/21/2007, there will be a joint Meet--N--Greet with the Pennsylvania Chapter and possibly the New Jersey Chapter. A Tri-State G2G so to speak.

Tentatively the meet will be held in the Naamans RD area. No time has been decided.

Argo and the rest of the New Castle County members email or pm me with your suggestions for places to meet. I will be communicating directly with Joe, soondg, chapter leader of PA and the New Jersey chapter leader when one is appointed.

Your input is very important to me on this event. Let me hear from you all soon.

glruff 01-30-2007 08:22 PM

Dan, danlee, is working on a date for late May or early June to have the Del Rods club host a Delaware Chapter FTE nite.

Details should be available after Del Rods February meeting. Dan is a member of the Del Rods.

glruff 02-08-2007 07:17 PM

UPDATE, Dan has finalized the date and time for the cruise in with the Del Rods Club. May 12. Dan will be posting the fine details in 2007 May Meet--N--Greet.

dawgs150 02-08-2007 07:40 PM

cool thats the weekend before the f100 supernationals so i will still be in town

glruff 02-10-2007 04:47 PM

June 23, 2007, is the date for the First Annual, or maybe Semi-Annual MOD Party.

Brian, bd4martin is hosting this meet--n--greet at his place. Further details will be posted by Brian as the time draws nearer.

Look for the details in the thread 2007 Mod Party, Part One or what ever Brian chooses to call it.

glruff 02-25-2007 07:37 AM

08/11/2007 Super Street Car & Bike Show, Dover Air Force Base, "This event is to improve the morale of our military families and to support the troops." Promoted by the DAFB to show your support for our troops and for America!

My thoughts are this WILL BE an annual event for the Delaware Chapter.