Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum43/)
-   -   Attn. all Ranchero owners (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/572128-attn-all-ranchero-owners.html)

65rancheroguy 01-24-2007 05:06 PM

Attn. all Ranchero owners

The members of www.ranchero.us are trying to get things set up at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals for a meet/reunion of Ranchero owners for the 50th anniversary of our beloved vehicles. We are trying to get as many there as we can, and the more attending, the better space we will get on the show field. Mind you, your Ranchero does not have to be perfect to attend, and stock, restored and modified are more than welcome. We have been in touch with Carlisle Productions, and they are willing to help us in any way they can. If you think you'd like to be part of the fun, get in touch with me thru this website or the Ranchero site above. Hope to hear from a bunch of you and hope to see a lot of our babies at the show.
Thanks,
Bob

65rancheroguy 01-28-2007 09:31 AM

OK, whats up here guys? 31 views so far and not one comment! :mad:
There is still 5 months till this thing kicks off. There must be somebody here that shares mine and a few others passion for our Rancheros. Most of you wonder why Rancheros are so cheap on the used car market. This is the whole reason - lack of appreciation for the car you own. If this was a Chevy board, and somebody placed the same info in a post about El Crapinos, there would be tons of responses and much greater participation. :rolleyes: I understand if you live on the west coast that the distance is a big factor, but I know there are some east coasters here. There will be major magazine coverage of this event, as well as TV coverage. And what better chance to meet with a whole bunch of fwellow Ranchero owners to share ideas and help or get help from others. Many of you are looking for parts for your vehicles, well this is the place to find them. Almost all the major vendors will be there as well as personal parts. If you've never been to a Carlisle Productions show/meet, your missing out on the event of a lifetime.
Sorry for the rant, but that's just how I feel right now.

tjc transport 01-28-2007 11:10 AM

with your permission, i will cut and paste your first post to the ford falcon news, www.tffn.net
there are allot of rancheroo owners there.

65rancheroguy 01-28-2007 11:25 AM

Thank-you sir, I would appreciate that very much!

tjc transport 01-28-2007 12:05 PM

ok bob, it is a done deal. :-X22
i hope you get flooded with rancheroos, so you can show them chebby fellers that there is a real alternative to the el chromino

Dave Severson 02-07-2007 11:01 PM

sounds like a fun event, just too dang far to travel!!!!! Could you let us know what mags the coverage is in when the event is over, would sure be fun to at least see what was there????

Ranchero USA 02-13-2007 02:11 PM

www.carsatcarlisle.com

Brett99 05-15-2007 11:26 PM

Too far of a drive for me

Russell Crowe 05-17-2007 01:01 PM

Too far for my tired old '63 to go.

79BRONCOMANIAC 05-17-2007 09:12 PM

Hey, I like the rancheros a lot. I would be interested in a '70 or '71 with hidden headlamps...David

jpat414 06-17-2007 07:31 PM

New Rancher

Don't know much about shows yet, I'm just getting into the Ranchero world. Had one before but never developed as a groupee. However since I sold it, 1979 model I have thought about it often. New one should arrive by transport Tuesday. Bought it on Ebay and can hardly wait for it to get here. I was sparked however with the web address I'll check out the Ranchero.us, Thanks

Kthebo 07-09-2007 12:20 PM

Hey 65ranchero guy, I am from Michigan and just inherited a 1961 ranchero that needs some one to be fixed up with ton of parts and 2 rebuilt motors, one a slant 6 and the other an 8. Would you know of anyone who might be interested in this 1961 ranchero

65rancheroguy 07-10-2007 05:34 AM

Go to www.ranchero.us and post it for sale in their classifieds section.

Kthebo 07-11-2007 07:44 AM

I am taking pictures today and will send you what it looks like

Originally Posted by 79BRONCOMANIAC
Hey, I like the rancheros a lot. I would be interested in a '70 or '71 with hidden headlamps...David

Hi Broncomaniac,

I am in the process of getting some pictures taken will send them to you to see if you are interested. Thanks, Kthebo