Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delaware Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum191/)
-   -   ***** Day Of The Week For G2Gs? ***** (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/570798-day-of-the-week-for-g2gs.html)

glruff 01-21-2007 08:43 AM

***** Day Of The Week For G2Gs? *****

The Board would like to know which day of the week is most preferable for the Delaware Chapter to hold G2Gs.

Vote for the day or days that best fits into your already busy schedules.

savage2211 01-21-2007 07:20 PM

What ever day is fine with me.my schedule changes every week.I will do my best to make it to every meet!

DoubleJ73 01-22-2007 09:38 AM

Sorry I missed the "party" on Saturday. Would have liked to have been there, but had a prior commitment. Will definately try to make the next one!!

Besides, if I go to a Texas Road House without wifey-poo, I may end up divorced.....again!

CollinsCD 01-23-2007 06:08 AM

Sorry I missed the "meet and greet party" on Saturday too! Both my daughters had soccer games. The season is almost over and hopefully my schedule will allow some more time for other things.

Craig

tjc transport 01-23-2007 07:17 AM

sat or sun. is good for me.

CollinsCD 01-23-2007 09:16 AM

I picked Friday, but there is really no better day than another. I know come spring and summer I am on my boat every weekend.

Pendor 01-23-2007 12:27 PM

Well, First off. Please plan the Meet'n'Greets further ahead of time. 4-5 Days lead time is nowhere near enough time to insure a clear schedule for most people. I'd say at least 2 weeks notice is required.

Next, I agree that Dover is a decent spot. I don't think I'd be willing to drive any further south than that for a Meet that didn't have several hours of Scheduled Activities. My Bronco sucks up gas like a Hoover. However, now that I am inheriting a Mountaineer, who is a little better on gas, I can relax my fuel expenditures for longer trips now. But, the Mountaineer is NOT for Off-road Adventures.

Also, any Meet'n'Greets NOT in New Castle County on Weekday Work Days, will be out for me. If we have any meetings in NCC on Mon-Fri Evenings, then I can probably attend with enough notice.

Dover Meets on Saturday or Sundays with at least 2 weeks notice would be my preferance.

Delawhere? 01-23-2007 01:37 PM

I agree that Dover is about as good as any for a gathering of the minds. If it's early in the day a coffee shop or diner would be good. Later would be a Dennys or something like it with some space for a small group. The ham radio club used to meet at a Pappy's pizza years ago and they usually set aside an area knowing we would be in. Days to meet, just about any day is ok by me but won't be able to meet for 3 months or so.

glruff 01-29-2007 07:47 PM

Time is running out to vote in this poll. February 4 is the last date to vote.

Speak now or forever hold your gripes. lol

dawgs150 01-29-2007 09:26 PM

pappy's pizza...man that was a while ago...

Mark _G 01-31-2007 12:37 AM

If you make the date, that's when I'll know if I can go or not. I work days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. I am on a rotating 12 hour shift. I have no life.

Mark

Mark _G 01-31-2007 12:38 AM

Oh, yeah.

I have no life. :-bigparty

Mark