Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum177/)
-   -   So, How Is It Going...What Would You Like To See? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/567881-so-how-is-it-going-what-would-you-like-to-see.html)

Beast12 01-13-2007 03:49 PM

So, How Is It Going...What Would You Like To See?

Hey Everyone,

Well, it has almost been a year since this forum was started. Seems to be pretty active. So, what are your thoughts about this forum?

What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What would you like to see here?
Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Speak up. Let us know what you think. :)

-Matt :-tap

Matts72 01-14-2007 12:05 AM

I think the moderator of this forum should get a ford truck... :D

taisa899 01-14-2007 12:52 AM

quit picking on Matt! Actually don't stop just do it in the right place. We started a thread about it in the Ontario Chapter! About him and his Focus that is!:-D

Jim

jake00 01-14-2007 06:32 PM

I think the action here is slow compared to the rest of the gen forums, It may just be due to wintertime tho

385seriesHemi 01-15-2007 11:45 AM

Its good, not a boat load of talking but i dont think theres many people in the age range or like jake00 said it may be due to wintertime.

Franken-Truck 01-15-2007 12:02 PM

Shoot, winter? Its 75 today. . .to much to do outside to play on the 'puture 8D

Well, after I get off of work lol.

Matt doesn't need to really get a ford truck, just lie to us about it. You can go to any parking lot and snap a picutre of the one you like and put it in your sig. . .no ones the wiser :-X07

1975Ford 01-16-2007 09:13 PM

This is the first time I've been and seen this Forum. Maybe on new forums, add the text "NEW" in flaming text style.

RangerPilot 01-16-2007 10:55 PM

It's been a year already? WOW! I remember when we came up with the idea way back when.

I just looked back at the post in the Ranger board, and sure enough...been a while.

I rather like it. It's somewhat quiet, but I guess that's just cause of a lack of people that fit the audience. It's a bit more lively than many of the truck forums though, so I think it's doing pretty good.

Quite happy with it...

...even if the mod drives a Focus. :-X03 :-wink

FirstTry 01-16-2007 11:48 PM

i say we start a "unnamed Ford car bashing , meant in good fun thread"

............no?.................oh well.........just a thought...........feel kinda bad, you put up with a lot. your a good sport, thats why we love ya :-wink :-X22

Beast12 01-17-2007 05:53 AM

There is already one of those threads. It is in the Ontario Chapter. :)

-Matt :-tap

1975Ford 01-17-2007 10:39 AM

This forum is for 15-25 year olds? This is my last post here then.

FirstTry 01-17-2007 06:47 PM

happy birthday then 1975,

i know matt, i was just trying to be funny, i jsut want to belong :-X16 ..........hehehe, that sounds real bad.

and the thread in ontario chapter almost jumpstarted a simliar thing in saskatchewan, except no one dared cross the boss.hehe
honestly though, i'll trade your focus for a practically new Taurus wagon?????? no, didnt think so....

Franken-Truck 01-17-2007 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by FirstTry
happy birthday then 1975,

i know matt, i was just trying to be funny, i jsut want to belong :-X16 ..........hehehe, that sounds real bad.

You are SOOOOO ready for a cult :-fire

Hang out here. . .and be one with us! All are welcome. . .ALL are welcome! We'll even give you a balloon! Dontcha wanna balloon? They float! And you will too. . .they all float down here. . .they all float!!!! :-wink

Just kiding, you have to castrate yourself to be in a cult. . .and thats against the rules, I know it is :-lamesign

FirstTry 01-17-2007 08:00 PM

yeah castration................not gonna happen.........very slim chance........and im not into the whole makeup/long hair thing either

Franken-Truck 01-17-2007 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by FirstTry
yeah castration................not gonna happen.........very slim chance........and im not into the whole makeup/long hair thing either

Jolly Good Show!! I didn't want to get too wierd, but they way you said what you said got me to thinking about the FamilyGuy "Heavens Gate" spoof they did :-D That was good stuff!