Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   ever seen 3 1/2 tons fly (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/559976-ever-seen-3-1-2-tons-fly.html)

MAKO314 12-21-2006 08:07 PM

ever seen 3 1/2 tons fly

boys, the old diesel just got upgraded to propane injection and 5" stacks. that 3 1/2 ton fat a$$ will fly now, my Christmas came a little early. Diesel kicks a$$ :-jammin now that we cleared that up, anybody want to race.how about it Cliff put that old non-power STROKER dodge where your mouth is :-missingt

SuperSnake 12-21-2006 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by MAKO314
boys, the old diesel just got upgraded to propane injection and 5" stacks. that 3 1/2 ton fat a$$ will fly now, my Christmas came a little early. Diesel kicks a$$ :-jammin now that we cleared that up, anybody want to race.how about it Cliff put that old non-power STROKER dodge where your mouth is :-missingt

It says alot that you have to use GAS to get that Big Elephant moving.:-missingt
You're just Jealous that your Ford is a #&^* OVER REBUILT DODGE. :-X07 :-missingt

MAKO314 12-21-2006 08:40 PM

put your money where mouth is big man. :-missingt

SuperSnake 12-21-2006 08:42 PM

Everyone knows you have a Cummings Diesel in that Ford cause you secertly always wanted a Dodge.:-missingt

SuperSnake 12-21-2006 08:44 PM

Call Me!!!!

MAKO314 12-21-2006 09:29 PM

powershot 2000 propane injection= 120 hp he he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

frankenbroncoII 01-01-2007 10:51 AM

as much as i like fords... i am also a mopar fan.. and i have to give it to dodge.. their cummins deisel are alot tougher than the power choke fords and the dura-junk chevies.. i had a picture of the connecting rods from all three. the cummins bottom is built like a tank. if any of the big 3 diesels where to be seriously modded out i think dodge would take both on power and longevity. just my .o2 cents worth. though at the the same time, my cousin owns a 99 sd 250 with the 7.3L and it has enough power to burn the 35" tires at half throttle thru 2nd gear. the only mod he has is chip and 5" exhaust. (now if he can keep an transmission behind it long enough it would be a great truck...on his 3rd on now..)

SuperSnake 01-01-2007 11:18 AM

I think Mako is on his 3rd or 4th trans maybe he needs a Dodge trans in that Ford? :-innocent :-X14

MAKO314 01-01-2007 11:21 AM

you got the talking part done ,,bring ittttttt :-missingt the cummins engine is great but the damn truck would fall apart around it.

Originally Posted by frankenbroncoII
as much as i like fords... i am also a mopar fan.. and i have to give it to dodge.. their cummins deisel are alot tougher than the power choke fords and the dura-junk chevies.. i had a picture of the connecting rods from all three. the cummins bottom is built like a tank. if any of the big 3 diesels where to be seriously modded out i think dodge would take both on power and longevity. just my .o2 cents worth. though at the the same time, my cousin owns a 99 sd 250 with the 7.3L and it has enough power to burn the 35" tires at half throttle thru 2nd gear. the only mod he has is chip and 5" exhaust. (now if he can keep an transmission behind it long enough it would be a great truck...on his 3rd on now..)

MAKO314 01-01-2007 11:24 AM

for the record thats 4 transmissions but the last is a BTS and I don't think it's going to break, and if it does Brian has one hell of a rep for customer service

Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
I think Mako is on his 3rd or 4th trans maybe he needs a Dodge trans in that Ford? :-innocent :-X14

SuperSnake 01-01-2007 11:27 AM

About time you showed up.:-innocent

ncfirefighter46 01-01-2007 01:22 PM

that is why i got a 5speed hehehe, oh i race you there mako as long as i can be like MATOR and race backwards LOL, just joking

frankenbroncoII 01-01-2007 09:34 PM

a lil rust and a few dents just add character and make for great street sleepers. think about it. which would hurt you more.. getting smoked by a great looking ride.. or getting hammard by a really crappy one that moves fast?

also i mean no harm by these or any above statements, im sure you have a really great truck and take quite a bit of pride in it. all things i have said are in jest and good intent.

ncfirefighter46 01-02-2007 03:54 PM

that reminds me of asomething that happen a while back to me, i had a 96 ford taurus SHO with the v8, and it was a sleeper no sign it was a sho, and i had a boy (kid) messing with me one morning on 85, and he had a brand new misubishi gt had 30 days tags on it and i bust his A$$ at 140+ mph down 85. he could not catch me for crap. and he got is tail handed to him in a 4 door family car :-missingt