Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   Prayers Needed (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/556411-prayers-needed.html)

Jdenninger 12-10-2006 09:44 PM

Prayers Needed

Guys/gals, i just got a call from Angela(aka Cowlady). her mother is in ICU. she fell down while trying to get into her wheelchair and fell backwards almost slicing her foot off. She was still able to wiggle her toes when she got to the hospital so the surgoen reattached her foot. Her mother also has diabetes. They are hoping she will heal quickly, but she needs our prayers. Angela is sytaying at her mothers for now but has no more faily leave time left at her job.

on a side note, ang's truck needs a new oil dip stick replaced. the current one has coorroded. can anyone in the rochester area help her out. it's the only vehicle she has right now and she needs it to help her mother. anyone that can help, can you please contact me or ronin007 for her contact info. this is not something she asked me to post about but it is something small that we can do and why we all joined this club, to get together other ford truck owner and to possibly assist whether hands on or just some advise.

thanks, jeffrey

Ronin007 12-11-2006 09:03 PM

Thanks JD for posting this. Sorry to hear about it and hope that she recovers.

Give Angela our best and can someone in the Rochester area help out???

John Pen 12-12-2006 07:51 AM

Our thoughts an prayers are with her...I cant get to Rochester but Id be willing to contribute to or get her a new tube and send it out to her...Do we know what year truck and what motor ?

hotrodfordpickup 12-12-2006 09:09 AM

Send me a full name and i will put her on our prair list at church...bill

John Pen 12-12-2006 03:42 PM

Ok, I can get a tube from my local dealer by thursday or friday..Id be glad to get it and ship it to Rochester if someone will put it in for her..Im guessing its a pretty simple job...pm me or reply here...

For those that dont know, Cowlady (aka Angela) was our chapter president. She orginized and attended a couple of gtg in buffalo that we attended. She also had stickers and cards and at one point, I believe she was working on something to get us on TV. She had 'puter problems that took her from us and has recenly been primary caregiver for her ill mom over the past several months. That has taken her away from her home and job...

hotrodfordpickup 12-12-2006 04:05 PM

WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS..If i make to heven..im taking my truck we will have the coolest cloud to hang out at...lol we will pray for her here...bill

soondg 12-12-2006 05:40 PM

Prayers sent.

dcf4x4 12-12-2006 05:46 PM

I can't help with the dipstick but the prayers are on their way.

lenny1carl 12-13-2006 07:56 AM

prayers for a full recovery sent

Jdenninger 12-13-2006 06:06 PM

update

Spoke with anj tonite. she said thanks for all the prayers and to please keep them coming.

her mother is still in ICU. She is still on a ventilator. The doctors have tried to ween her off several times unsuccesfully. The doctors say the she isn't breathing deeply enough to be taken off. she also still isn't talking and is having difficulties writing to communicate. her hands are very swollen.

she is in Strong Memorial Hospital - Trauma Unit, in Rochester.

Ronin007 12-14-2006 07:32 PM

JD - thank you for the update. Have you heard anything new since yesterday?

Jdenninger 12-14-2006 07:48 PM

not yet. i do have anj's cell. if you want it give me a call at home.

Ronin007 12-15-2006 11:15 AM

Rochester members

Is there anyone in the Rochester area that can help out???? :confused:

John Pen has the part that can be sent down to be installed, but we need someone in the Rochester area to help Angela out. Anyone???

Post up or PM either JD or myself for phone numbers.

Ronin007 12-17-2006 05:44 PM

dallbright contacted me and might be able to help out. This is not definite so is there anyone in the Rochester area that can help out??

dallbright 12-19-2006 01:01 PM

So what's the status?

on Cowlady? Been a few days, haven't heard anything.....:-X15