Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oklahoma Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum92/)
-   -   Christmas Shindig??? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/554641-christmas-shindig.html)

Traxxis 12-05-2006 07:12 PM

Christmas Shindig???

Anybody up for a gtg sometime in the near future?

STan

Traxxis 12-07-2006 08:40 AM

Hello... hello... hello... hello...:-X17

ranger240 12-07-2006 09:25 PM

hi there from tuttle!

White_Knight 12-08-2006 02:04 AM

there's a draft in here.

Originally Posted by Traxxis
Hello... hello... hello... hello...:-X17

Some dust bunnies and one wicked echo. Ken, you find that
dang light switch yet?!? I stepped in SOMETHING!!!!

I know- let's let our little friend, the Bouncing Terminal Flatulence
Signifier- lead the way!!!

:-fire :-fire :-fire :-fire :-fire :-fire :-fire :-fire :-fire

just kidding...

M :-missingt

MikeB 88 12-09-2006 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Traxxis
Anybody up for a gtg sometime in the near future?

STan

Where and when?? It's getting to be a busy time of the year, but I think Ann and may be free. Don't know about anyone else, but Legends sounds good.

spankin460 12-09-2006 10:26 PM

im down .the old ford needed to move anyway

dakota_viking 12-11-2006 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by MikeB 88
Where and when?? It's getting to be a busy time of the year, but I think Ann and may be free. Don't know about anyone else, but Legends sounds good.

Did someone say LEGENDS??? I haven't been there in a week or so...the last time I was there, I saw Ron and all of the family!

Other than a few nights here and there, I would be free for dinner.

jwtimme 12-11-2006 06:57 PM

where is ledgends

MikeB 88 12-11-2006 08:32 PM

On Garnett just south of highway 20 between Owasso and German corner. Excellant food and friendly service.

NoMo 12-11-2006 10:11 PM

Legend's BBQ
11226 N Garnett Rd
Owasso, OK 74055

ROUSH_STAGE3150 12-12-2006 06:44 PM

When did you guys decide to have this gtg? I'm in Jenks and would like to make it to one of these gtg. I'm new to the FTE site but sure enjoy checking it out every chance I get. I own a Roush Stage 3, F-150, Supercrew. I've had it about two months and still can't believe I have it. It's a Legend Edition made for Mark Martin Ford. There are only 6 of these trucks built. Mine is # 3 of 6. I sure like to show it off. Anyway, when are you all getting together? Would you mind if I showed up?

Traxxis 12-15-2006 06:47 PM

^^^Wow, I would really like for you to show up actually---I've never seen one of those.^^^

So what date works best for you all? Friday nights are going to be best for me, unless y'all maybe wanted to do it on a Saturday afternoon (dang Christmas parties every Saturday night from here till July (seemingly)).

Alice called me and left a voice message suggesting a New Years Eve gtg if everybody hasn't already made plans... I'll return her call tonight.

STan

***a sigh of relief*** the semester is over with... 4 weeks off never felt so needed. I'm sure Ron can relate.

ROUSH_STAGE3150 12-16-2006 02:26 PM

If you all don't mind some old folks showing up, we would like a Newyears Eve gtg. We haven't had alot of luck with those pay and stay parties. I guess I haven't found the ones that like our music, ZZ TOP, GEORGE THOROGOOD, CLAPTON, TOM PETTY ECT....... Would like it alot especially if it wasn't to far. Even if it was the Fri, Sat. before New Years. Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!

MikeB 88 12-16-2006 04:49 PM

Fred,

Love to see your truck. I'm down at Riverside Airport at least twicw a week. The youngest son is taking flying lessons there.

You can't be that some of those bands you metioned are some of my favorite ones also.

ROUSH_STAGE3150 12-16-2006 05:27 PM

Great, how about New Years Eve gtg? Anything yet? I guess we could just start our own? You Name it if we can't get a group deal going. What's great is my wife enjoys all of my hobbies and interest as well. So I am always, ( well almost ) a twosome. It's great. I would enjoy meeting you and others with these same interests. We are mostly home bodies except for racing and a few other things. Thanks for the quick reply. Later8D