Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest Region (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum162/)
-   -   An Email I received: A WAKE UP CALL (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/550895-an-email-i-received-a-wake-up-call.html)

1TUFFBRONCO 11-25-2006 05:31 PM

An Email I received: A WAKE UP CALL

This is an email somebody sent me. I found it very interesting to say the least. Not trying to start anything. However, we have a lot of problems here in AZ as well and its a shame to see how some things have really changed in the last 20 years. Makes me sick if its accurate, even partly.

A little eye opener........

This email is from a retired former teacher friend whose wife is a teacher in the Riverside , CA area, and has been for many years. The attached is first hand knowledge...

As you all listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration there are some things that you should be aware of.

As most of you know my wife is in charge of the English as a second language department at large southern California high school, which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socio economic and income levels. Most of the schools you are hearing about South Gate High, Bell Gardens , Huntington Park , etc. where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

My wife tells me that 100% of the students in her school and other Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast, free lunch program.
When I say free breakfast I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll, but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. She estimates that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight.

About 75% or more DO have cell phones.

The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for baby sitters or having family watch their kids. She was ordered to spend $700,000 on her department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; her budget was already substantial. She ended up buying new computers for their computer learning center; half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America .

She has had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" (*****s) and throwing things that the teachers were in tears. Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc., etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements? To my bleeding heart liberal friends who think these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs. Higher insurance, Medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc., etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes. We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it. Does anyone in their right mind really think they will leave and return voluntarily?
There are many hardworking Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider my true friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way.

It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third_world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate .... and an American culture that has become so weak and politically correct that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

Send copies of this letter to as many people who can further this cause and Help us get the word out.

California Coalition for Immigration Reform

5942 Edinger, Suite 113 - 117

Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Phone 714 921 7142

dragogt 06-09-2007 09:21 PM

just gos to show too much is never enough

blankity blankin liberals

same problem here in texas

rugermack 09-06-2007 11:45 AM

Geronimo can show us alot about illegal immigration.

dragogt 09-06-2007 03:20 PM

well said, here here

danquin1 04-03-2008 01:10 AM

same here in AZ

We have the same problems here.. My question is this: If I decide to rob a store or a bank I am arrested for breaking the law. If I break into some ones house I am arrested for breaking the law. If I just decide to throw a rock throught someones house I can be arrested for breaking the law.... But yet I can sneak into this country illegaly, and stand in front of Home Deot begging for work, but yet the cops do nothing to me... In New York A taxi driver from the West Bank here illegally, was arrested by the NY PD, they informed INS of his legal status, and now he is sueing NYC, and has a case!! I guess it is against the law for the police!! THE POLICE!!! To turn you over to INS as long as you are a law abidding illegal. Really, what the hell is going on in MY Country!!!!!!? I have to ask

rugermack 04-03-2008 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by danquin1 (Post 5988025)
We have the same problems here.. My question is this: If I decide to rob a store or a bank I am arrested for breaking the law. If I break into some ones house I am arrested for breaking the law. If I just decide to throw a rock throught someones house I can be arrested for breaking the law.... But yet I can sneak into this country illegaly, and stand in front of Home Deot begging for work, but yet the cops do nothing to me... In New York A taxi driver from the West Bank here illegally, was arrested by the NY PD, they informed INS of his legal status, and now he is sueing NYC, and has a case!! I guess it is against the law for the police!! THE POLICE!!! To turn you over to INS as long as you are a law abidding illegal. Really, what the hell is going on in MY Country!!!!!!? I have to ask

This country is trying to hard to be politically correct. THey are actually allowing this country to go to ****. This country is being over policed for the wrong reasons( minor traffic violations) instead of the right reasons(immigration, corrupt polititions). Right now here in AZ the state goverment might allow a new mine to be developed in the Santa Rita mountains. The company is from Canada, where they probably won,t let them mine. In the end Az will let them do it for the money and screw all the residents and there water supplies and health. If you have enough money, you can buy your way in or out of anything here.

Mikestrucks 05-06-2008 10:09 PM

No hablos Jibber Jabber.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. LOL.

dragogt 05-06-2008 10:16 PM

huh?

Ireallyhatethe10cl

Mikestrucks 05-06-2008 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mikestrucks (Post 6125134)
No hablos Jibber Jabber.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. LOL.

It was something I read on a ball cap and it really cracked me up. Thought it was a funny way to agree with this thread. :)

dragogt 05-06-2008 10:40 PM

Ah, I see said the blind man to his deaf wife.

th1567 07-23-2008 10:49 PM

BORDERS, LANGUAGE, CULTURE....

Howz about Mehico paying into our Strategic Petroleum Reserve for 1 barrell a day for each illegal here from there? What's the count up to now...10, 11, 14 Million? That's a lot of oil...and if'n we put that oil into OUR Refineries for use HERE...we could move a little closer to telling those bums in dirty pajamas to go pound sand...

Credit that idea to Michael Savage...

TH1567 No. Cal Chapter & So. Cal Chapter
PS: My girlfriend is a Mexican...oh and she's an U. S. citizen too, she has sympathy for her people but thinks they ought to come in legally...Oh yeah, her daughter just took the citizenship oath last year...